PDA

View Full Version : Who comes out for...

Hayden's Dad
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
We will be going to both Cinderella's castle, and to Norway for breakfast and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me who they have seen at these places before? I know it could change, but just curious as to who might show up.

GreenBeetle
06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
At Akershus recently, we saw Ariel on the way in for photos. Then Snow White, Jasmine, Belle and Mulan visited each table during breakfast. Lots of princesses - just not Cinderella.

It's been a few years since we've visited the castle, so I'll let someone who has been there recently fill you in.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Cinderella was out at Akershus the past two years we were there for dinner. From what I have heard that is not common. We have seen the others that were listed above with the exception of Mulan. Snow White was there instead. I don't know if they tend to change them in between meals.

Have a great time at both meals. We have not done CRT, we would like to one of these trips though.

Hayden's Dad
06-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks my then 23 month old son will love all the attention from the princesses. What can I say what guy doesn't like attention from princesses.

like2workout
06-13-2007, 03:01 PM
when i was there in april, we went to norway (akershus) for dinner one night and aurora from sleeping beauty was in the greeting area. snow white, belle, cinderella, and ariel are the ones that went from table to table. it was a great place!