PDA

View Full Version : MNNSHP and MVMCP?

mprewitt
06-12-2007, 02:39 PM
We'e never attended either Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNNSHP) or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP).

We'll be at WDW in early October and early December. I just bought tickets for MVMCP on Dec 2.

Is MNNSHP worthwhile if you don't have any kids?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-12-2007, 02:59 PM
I haven't been to the Halloween party but if it's at all like the Christmas one, you don't need to go with kids. .

Mickey91
06-12-2007, 04:16 PM
MNSSHP is our favorite of the two and I don't even like Halloween! DH and I went in 2004 without the kids and had a blast!! The parade is awesome! It is just a really festive and fun evening! I definitely recommend it!:mpumpkin::pumpkin: :ghost: :bat: :blackcat: :frank: :mpumpkin:

KAJUNKING
06-12-2007, 04:26 PM
i cant wait to go to the party for our first time in sept, if you go to google video you can find other peoples video of it so you may get an idea of what to expect

GrmGrninGost
06-12-2007, 08:10 PM
MNSSHP is a blast! :mickey: It is just about my favorite thing at WDW! Of course I'm just a kid (44) myself! Let the child inside you out for a good time and I'm sure you'll be amazed by this party!:mpumpkin::bat::pumpkin::blackcat:

DDuck66
06-13-2007, 08:48 AM
My DW and I have been for the past 3 years and do not have any kids. it is one of our favorite hard ticket attractions. There are lots of things to do and see. Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!!!
We are going to go to MVMCP for the first time this year!!!! I hope it is as good as the Halloween Party.

TheDuckRocks
06-13-2007, 10:18 AM
As two senior citizens we have gone to both parties :mpumpkin::santa3:and had a blast at each of them. Do not miss out on the trick ot treating, I can not tell you how fun it was to be a little kid again with a goodie bag. Watching the "over the hillies" with their loot was just too funny!!!

Goes4FastPass
06-13-2007, 06:29 PM
The MK is decorated for both holidays and you can see those decorations during regular hours.

No one has said this yet in this thread so let me say, if you have a grooup of any size (like family size) and cost is a consideration, these events are skippable.

Lizzie
06-13-2007, 07:19 PM
We have been to both we prefer the Christmas one because we love Christmas, and were not big Halloween fans. We went for a chance to be in the park late and we had a free offer of babysitting by the Grandparents. But all the free candy was a bonus.

CaptSmee
06-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I liked the Halloween party more than the x-mas party! The parade & fireworks were both most excellent!:thumbsup:

beksy
06-14-2007, 09:13 AM
I've never been to either, but we're going to MNSSHP this year and it's just 3 "adults" in our group! I use the word "adult" losely since Mom, my sister, and I are all just big kids at heart, especially at WDW. We have heard great things about the party and can't wait to experience it. We're even going in costume! Trick or treating again...at the MK...:cloud9: