PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest Suggestions

elmjimmlm
06-12-2007, 01:28 PM
What are your thoughts on DQ? Is it worth the money and is it any fun?

honeybear
06-12-2007, 02:05 PM
I personally LOVE Disney Quest. It is a great spot for kids aged 6 to 109! There are a LOT of interactive games to play. But my favorite are the classic arcade games they have like Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, Galaga, Centepede and Ms. Pac Man. I could stay in that area all day. Of course I would have to do the Pirate battle first. So in MY personal opinion...YES! It is worth EVERY PENNY!

Mrs.Mya
06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes, I would agree that it is absolutely worth it. There are 5 floors of every different kind of arcade, interactive, and virtual games you could think of. There is something for everyone to enjoy. :thumbsup:

grumpyguy
06-12-2007, 03:01 PM
my favorite is the potc virtual game.last visit
we did it 5 times in a row..
its air conditioned and a pretty neat atmosphere.totally worth it!!:thumbsup:
gg out!!

DisneyFreak23
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
What do u think of making virtual coasters :coaster:? I am thinking of making one. Are they realistic?:confused:

:mickey3:

:stitch:

Pop Centurion
06-17-2007, 07:51 PM
It's definitely worth it if you add the water parks and more option to your ticket but not if you are paying the regular admission price OOP.
Cyber Space Mountain is awesome. My other faves are the Virtual Jungle Cruise, POTC Battle for Buccaneer Gold, & Buzz Lightyears' Astro Blaster.

ryca1dreams
06-19-2007, 08:34 PM
The cyber coaster was okay - I think I expected more. It is worth at least one try.

I loved the POTC game. It is my favorite. Well, that and playing the old school games like Zaxxon and Tron.

DisneyFreak23
06-19-2007, 08:43 PM
:thumbsup:i am now very much looking forward to going to DQ:mickey:

AdventurerKim
06-21-2007, 10:58 AM
We never miss DQ and always get Water parks and more on our tickets so we can go there and PI. We visit DQ several times each trip, and it's great fun, especially is you loved the video arcade games from the 80's. We love the Pirates virtual ride! My DH and dad always ride the Buzz Lightyear bumper cars. It's worth it if you get the Water Parks and more option on your tickets, but I don't know that I'd pay the regular admission price out of pocket.

glenpreece
06-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't forget the cheesecake factory that is worth going to DQ alone!!!! I love the JC and POTC at DQ they are so much fun. The comic book villain thing is fun too.

Figment1988
06-22-2007, 11:33 PM
it's worth every penny. and it's got some good arcade games including pac-man, star wars (the 1983 atari arcade game), and another game which you can choose from many games like 1942 and street fighter II

LoriMistress
06-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I personally love it. You're spending just about (or sometimes even more) at the arcades--but you're just paying up front and have unlimited video games you can play. DH and I absolutely loved it! In fact, we're going to DQ again for this coming trip in December.