PDA

View Full Version : I lost all of my VMK stuff!

HallandNash
06-12-2007, 11:59 AM
I took an extended VMK break. (We had a baby :thumbsup:) I logged into VMK a couple of days ago and everything was gone. :( I guess it's understandable that they would want to clear out space taken up by players who quit the game, but it still kind of stinks. I did seem to be able to keep my old name though. Launchpad_McQuack. So how long do they give you before your stuff goes away? I don't want to lose everything again.

janmathatter
06-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Congrats on the baby! VMK is deleting accounts if you haven't logged on for 6 months. We have lost several of our friends who missed the deadline, and poof, they are gone from friend list, and so is all their rooms, and stuff. Try to log on just to get credits every so often to keep your account active.

Patricia
06-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Aww. Sorry you lost your stuff.

We've been trying to contact people on our lists when we see them coming to an end, but sadly the emails are not always getting through. I suppose some players use secondary email accounts when registering on forums.

Blue Genie
06-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah there is a friend that both me and Rockdoctor knows and we have no way of getting ahold of her. She is getting close to the final round.Her name is Bowlgangle or something close to it with out looking at it. She is not a Inside Out member. We have try to get her to it but she doesn't understand how to get in this board or her computer will not let her log in to here.