PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness - I actually got it.....

Sunshine1010
06-12-2007, 03:34 AM
Oh my GOODNESS !!!!!

I had a reservation for Nov. 26-Dec. 6. I actually got 5 consecutive nights at BW, ...the rest would have been at SSR (I waitlisted for BW on those nights).

I wasn't happy with the following:
- the airline prices for the Nov. 26th
- the fact that I would have to switch resorts
- I couldn't get BW view

Soooo.....I called and changed my reservation. I got TEN nights at the Wilderness Lodge !!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm smiling? I've wanted to go there during the 'winter' because ....to me....the WL has that 'cozy and warm feeling'. (I know, I know....I'm a softie).

Anyhow - our new dates are Jan. 2 - 12.

My only worry is that it will be REALLY cold during the day. I can handle it at night since we won't be out 'all night'.....but I'd like it a little warm during the day.

vizsla
06-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Congratulations

January-2007
06-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Congrats! We were in WDW this year Jan. 17-26 and it wasn't cold the whole time, we even went swimming! Have a great trip!

mrsHerbie53
06-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Wow!
I think it depends a little as to what you are used to. I am from Pennsylvania and when we went January 3-10, I mostly wore sweatshirts and some days I was too warm with those. The evenings got cooler. Now the CMs had heavy winter coats on and gloves, but I wasn't that cold. In fact one night we rode Splash Mountain and got wet. It was a cold, but no frost bite or anything! :thumbsup:

TiggerRPh
06-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Congratulations....have a fun trip.