PDA

View Full Version : A word of caution...

ScottyP
06-11-2007, 07:04 PM
This is a word of caution for anyone out there who may be considering making a purchase through the "Intercot Shop".

Back on May 16th, I purchased a t-shirt through the Intercot Shop and the purchase immediately showed on my credit card as a paypal transaction.

I have yet to receive the item.

On June 3rd, I sent a follow-up email to inquire if the item had been shipped. This email, much like my original order, seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

If this was an ebay transaction, I would give this seller the lowest possible rating and lodge a complaint to ebay.

So...if there is anyone out there who is considering a purchase from the Intercot Shop...re-consider it and save your money.

The Intercot Shop is unreliable and provide very poor customer service.

John
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
I am the owner of the site and the person who fulfills the orders. Obviously your email has not gotten to me. Please private message me and I will be sure to get your item shipped out.

In the meantime, I will try to search for your order based on the date you gave.

We had a few things slip thru the cracks as part of me mailing out over one hundred packages related to the server drive. Also, unlike the big boys, all items are not stocked, rather they are ordered and made as the orders come in. We do not carry inventory, thus shipping can run 3-4 weeks.

My apologies. We'll make this right.

As a side note to this, I'm going to go back tonite and look to identify any other missed transactions over the last 60 days... so if you are waiting for something, I will make sure it goes out this week.

UPDATE: Found the order, no need to PM - it will be in the mail by Friday. You should have it sometime next week depending on how long it takes to get from here to Canada.