PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours

DisneyFreak23
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
What is the latest or earliest you have gotten into the parks with the EMH? How late does the MK stay open with EMH? I am going in sept. and want to know.

Thanks!:mickey:

tink'72
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Last July we had stayed in MGM until 2.am. one day. That was AMAZING :cloud9:

Friends of ours had stayed in MK until 2 am as well one day. They had awesome pictures taken with the characters and said it was a blast.

DREAMADREAM93
06-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Generally, there is the two hour rule. If a park opens at 9 normally, the EMH entrance time is 7. If it closes at 11, the EMH closing time is 1.

We've been up and at MK, and AK at 7AM and out at MK and MGM till 2AM. :cloud9:
It was a TON of fun !

JOrdan :]

CaptSmee
06-11-2007, 09:11 PM
You can get the EMH info right here under info central. A.M. EMH's are 1 hour ealier than normal park hours, P.M. EMH's are 3 hours later than normal park hours.

IE: We just attended EMH's at Magic Kingdom. The normal operating hours were 9-11, we were allowed to stay in the park until 2 a.m.

I'm not sure how late you can enter the park, we left one night about 10 minutes before the EMH's were supposed to end and people were still entering the park when we were leaving. You cannot get into the parks any ealier than 1 hour the days of the A.M. EMH's.

DisneyFreak23
06-12-2007, 09:30 AM
That would be :cloud9: if i got to stay at MK til 2:00! but the park closes at 9, so it probably would only be til 12. but hey, that is still midnight!, longer that i've ever been there!.:cool:

thank you for the info!:mickey: