PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna be there?

jrpersinger
06-11-2007, 04:06 PM
We have ADRs for Cinderellas Royal Table breakfast, Liberty Tree Tavern dinner, Hollywood and Vine lunch and Ohanas breakfast. I know who will be at H&V, but not sure about the rest.

CRT -- I know Cinderella and The Fairy Godmother are there, but who else is typically there?

LTT -- Goofy and who else? I keep reading conflicting reports.

Ohanas -- Lilo and Stich, but who else? Once again, I have read conflicting reports.

11 Days and counting!
TIA!

TinkiTime1989
06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
LTT has Goofy, Mickey & Minnie, and Chip & Dale.:goofy2::mickey2::minnie2::chipdale:

Hayden's Dad
06-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Ohanna's has Mickey (in Luau shirt), Lilo, Stitch, and Pluto.

jrpersinger
06-11-2007, 04:29 PM
LTT has Goofy, Mickey & Minnie, and Chip & Dale.:goofy2::mickey2::minnie2::chipdale:

I read on one place that Mickey was NOT there but Donald and Daisy were. Then I read Mickey plus Donald and Daisy. And then I have read what you wrote. So confusing! LOL

AuntDJ
06-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Last year at the CRT we had Cinderella in the foyer; Fairy Godmother; Snow White and Alice while we were eating.

kakn7294
06-11-2007, 05:54 PM
In Sept '05 at CRT we had Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, and Mary Poppins. I think that outside of Cinderella always being there, the rest rotate. At 'Ohana, it is supposed to be Lilo and Stitch with Mickey and Pluto - the "best friends" breakfast - I have never heard of others being there since the best friends theme began. At LTT for the past 2 trips (Sept '05 and again in Dec '06) we have had Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, and Chip & Dale.

Bruegge
06-11-2007, 07:45 PM
At lunch May 30th 2007 CRT had Cindy downstairs for pics... Snow white, Fairy godmother, Jasmine (nice outfit need to get one for DW) and Belle.

from what I've heard a little unusual to have so many at lunch but it was great

Scott

DREAMADREAM93
06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
CRT when we went had Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Alice, Snow White, and the Fairty Godmother. it was great.

LTT had Chip, Dale, Goofy, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy. I honestly cannot remember if Mickey was there or not. Time to go through pictures!

And i've never been to Ohana so i can't help you there!

JOrdan :]

tinksmom02
06-11-2007, 09:59 PM
At our CRT breakfast in Jan we had Cindy, Fairy GM, Mary Poppins, Alice and Belle.