PDA

View Full Version : Ddp Is Outstanding

lightyearfan
06-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi all just got back from WDW and let me say what a fantastic time me and dw had, now let me say something about the DDP. I know that this has been a very hot topic and in some cases the post has been turned off, so with that in mind here is our experincence with the DDP.

It was absoutely the best thing that we did when we made our reservations to go to WDW!! The service was the best that we ever recieved, the amount of food that you get is unbelivable, and the food didn't lack in any way! Some folks get upset because the ADR'S are making it almost impossibe to eat at higher end TS resturaunts because of the DDP, well if thats the case make the reservations ahead of time and you wont have that problem, i mean you have to kind of know what park that you'll be in right? anyway it will be a definte that when we make our plans for our next trip that the DDP will be a part of it again.

Victor

MMouse6937
06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the update Victor, I'm so glad you had such a great time using the dining plan. DH and I were there the first year they offered it and were very impressed. I myself cannot imagine going to WDW again without it. Even if we had to pay for it, I think of it as a great way to pay for even more of our trip up front. I'm such a big planner anyways that it doesn't really matter to me, I'd make my ADRs way in advance anyways. Thanks for sharing with us!! :thumbsup:

Mickey91
06-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the positive Victor!! We love it too!! 94 days!!!!!:mickey:

GreenBeetle
06-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear it. We love the DDP too!! :mickey:

disneycouple2004
06-11-2007, 03:45 PM
:twocents:
DITTO :thumbsup:
We love the DDP too !!
thanks for the input !!

LandFan
06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
We love the DDP too!! We actually won't be using it this time because DH and I both had Gastric Bypass Surgery so the two of us together can only eat something like a child's portion so it doesn't make economic sense anymore but if it did, we would definitely still do it!:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
06-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the review of the DDP!! We're big fans of it, too!

Soul_Power
06-11-2007, 10:06 PM
My boyfriend and I just got back from our first trip. We were in total agreement that the dining plan is pure GENIUS! We love it! We'll never go on another trip without it! I wish all vacation destinations had it! :D

January-2007
06-12-2007, 08:27 AM
So glad you liked it and enjoyed your trip! We'll be using the DDP for the first time in September. Can't wait to not have to worry about the prices when we order, what a luxury!