PDA

View Full Version : Preferred room - what's so preferred about them?

battle beast
06-11-2007, 01:24 PM
I am asking for a preferred room when I book for my next trip, and I want to know what is so preferred about them, especially at the Pop Century where I am staying.

Are they closer to the pool and cafeteria?

What else?

Thanks.

wdwfan
06-11-2007, 01:42 PM
The preferred rooms are just closer to front desk, food court, game room. (Main bldg.) I stayed in preferred location at POP and it was worth the $ to be that close.

KAJUNKING
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
worst thing ive ever done was not get the preffered room on our last trip at movies, we were all the way in the back, in the ducks building and it was a big pain after a day in the parks walking all the way back there, needless to say when we go this sept at pop we do have a preffered room

RenDuran
06-11-2007, 02:35 PM
A few years ago when I went to one of the All-Stars with my young daughter I was pondering aloud to my husband if I should get the preferred room. He thought I was nuts for paying extra just to be close to the front....but the cost is small compared to the long walk to sleep at the end of a long day!

Once you stay in one of them, you'll know why they call them preferred rooms....it's because you would prefer to stay in one of them as opposed to the ones in the back!

big blue and hairy
06-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Whether or not the Prefered rooms are worth it depend on a couple of things. One how far is too far for you? We stayed in the 50's section of Pop (not prefered) and walked through the front building every day and it wasn't far at all. Also, are you using your vehicle much? If yes, the prefered rooms are in the center, so they are actually farther from the parking lots than the non prefered. Unless you really need to be close to the main building, I wouldn't spend the money for it.

:sulley: