PDA

View Full Version : ? about fireworks

disneygirlie11
06-11-2007, 01:06 PM
I have another question! I'm trying to plan some things out so I can make my ADR's in ONE week!! If Magic Kingdom closes at 8 pmon December 15th, then what time would the fireworks start? I'm planning on making an adr for Ohana so we can see the fireworks during dinner and need to know what time to make this for. Thanks :D

ibrowse17
06-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Well, I might be wrong about this, but I think the fireworks happen an hour before closing.:thumbsup:

KAT1811
06-11-2007, 01:24 PM
The fireworks, Wishes, will begin at 8:00pm in the Magic Kingdom. The Spectromagic parade will begin at 7:00pm. The breakdown of the days and event times at each specific park can be found on the official Walt Disney World website.

One other thing I would think about is that you can not see the fireworks from all of the tables at O'hana :tikki: and Disney will not guarantee you that you will be able to see them even if you request a table with a view at the time of booking. My suggestion to you would be to make you ADRs with enough time to enjoy your dinner and then make your way to the beach and watch the fireworks :fworks: from there.

Good Luck!!!

WishesFan13
06-12-2007, 10:09 AM
If you stick with Ohana during wishes you may want to make your ADR around 7:30 or even earlier. DH and I went to Ohana last September and it was really crowded I think we were seating about 10 or 15 minutes after our ADR even with being there 15 minutes early and dinner was a long event. If you make it earlier you may have a better chance of getting near the windows and you would have some time to relax, get your drinks, and start eating before Wishes. :tikki:

Carol
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Why not just check the events schedule via the info central tab??

Walt Disney World Events (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp)

Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
December 1,3,5,8,10,12,15,17,19,22 -- 8:00 p.m.
December 23-29 -- 9:00 p.m.
December 30,31 -- 8:30 p.m.