PDA

View Full Version : How Does It Work?

elmjimmlm
06-11-2007, 10:19 AM
The Ice Station in Epcot...Do you get to sample what you want? Is it worth going in? :ack:

lyle21
06-11-2007, 10:27 AM
you just walk up to one of many stations each has about 6 flavors from all over the world. i can't walk past this area without going in. it's free and great for a lift. my little son loved the flavors. china, israel, and japan were great.

Wrigley
06-11-2007, 11:13 AM
We always make sure to stop in and taste all of the flavors as well! I do have to admit though, some of them don't taste the greatest:ack:! It's a fun cool off spot though!

jodijo
06-11-2007, 11:16 AM
I think it is worth it. You go in grab a little cup and try the soda. Warning- only try Beverly's if you are brave. My son made the mistake of trying it. I have a great picture of his reaction. I hope you go and enjoy it.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-11-2007, 11:43 AM
It's fun to stop in and wet your whistle. Some of the flavors are ummm very unique. They also sell Coca Cola souvenirs in there too. I liked the old building when they had the piles of snow as you walked in. You cooled off really quickly.

DNS
06-11-2007, 12:12 PM
We always stop. It's a nice cool, fast treat and they have some other unique drinks you can buy. Definitely worth the stop. Love the one from Japan. I wish I could buy it.

Marilyn Michetti
06-11-2007, 12:20 PM
It's a cool distraction if it's hot out, and some of the flavors are really refreshing. I love the Ginger one and the Watermelon. Three or four little cups will help hydrate you.;)