PDA

View Full Version : Planning our 2nd trip!!

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate
06-11-2007, 10:11 AM
After "lurking" here for 2 1/2 years, I'm so happy to be able to announce that we are going to "The Happiest Place on Earth". Our first trip was June 05. It was too hot and too crowded - but it did turn me into a certified Disney addict. I already wanted to return before we made it off the plane. So I have been "secretly" planning our next trip. I have a file set up with tips that I've gotten off these Intercot boards. I am also a very precise planner and have spreadsheets for dining comparisons, park hour charts, colored days for most busy days, EMH days, etc. I am totally consumed. I was planning for this September for free dining, but DH said no. I have been kind of bummed because I really wanted to go again. So I was caught off guard a week and a half ago when we were driving and DH asked if December was a good time to go..........oh my, that's all it took. He unleashed me and we are all set now. We are going Dec 8 - 15, staying at POR (we have 3 kids and need that trundle bed). We also are getting the DDP. I am in planning HEAVEN. Now if the next 180 days will go by quickly......... I have learned so much reading all of the suggestions and ideas here but I'm sure I will have some questions. Thanks to all of you wonderful people who so willingly share your knowledge. Pinch me! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

ibrowse17
06-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Congrats, and have a great time planning. Just remember to NOT plan everything down to the last second. Leave some room for spur of the moment ideas. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

mttafire
06-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Congrats, and have a great time planning. Just remember to NOT plan everything down to the last second. Leave some room for spur of the moment ideas. Have a great trip:thumbsup:
Yep....Congrats!!:mickey:

KAT1811
06-11-2007, 10:40 PM
:congrats: On your trip!!! We can all certainly understand the uncontrollable excitement of an upcoming trip!!!

:welcome: to Intercot as an actual poster!!!

Have a great trip!!! WDW is supposed to be beautiful in December!!!

vizsla
06-12-2007, 05:27 AM
:mickey:Welcome to Intercot:mickey:

Congratulations and Happy Planning:thumbsup:

alpro2
06-12-2007, 06:46 AM
Have a great time! Happy planning. :mickey:

January-2007
06-12-2007, 08:54 AM
WELCOME TO INTERCOT!!!

Congrats on having a new trip to plan, it will be here before you know it!

Not2Loud
06-12-2007, 10:28 AM
1. Congratulations on joining the ranks of the posters.

2. Congratulations on getting to go this year!

We understand the planning fun you are having. I, like yourself, absolutely adore the planning phase. I even enjoy talking to the CM's when I call about res', ADR's, etc.

Over the next 180 days, you will think of a ton of things to change! Have you ordered your personalized maps from Disney yet? I always find that to be fun. You could let your kids each map out their ideal MK day!

KAT1811
06-12-2007, 10:30 AM
1 Have you ordered your personalized maps from Disney yet?

Where do you do this again? I've never done it but I think that I am going to try it this year.

threeh
06-15-2007, 03:50 PM
After "lurking" here for 2 1/2 years, I'm so happy to be able to announce that we are going to "The Happiest Place on Earth".:

Congrats and welcome aboard!! We're all happy to help you in your mania to plan the perfect trip!!! Happy planning!!!

Where do you do this again? I've never done it but I think that I am going to try it this year.

I think it's on the disney site you have to log in and go to my disney vacation. I think that is where I saw the maps.
:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Congrats on your trip. Planning is half the fun. And Welcome to Intercot.

crazypoohbear
06-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Have a great time planning!:mickey:

Fairy Grandmother
06-16-2007, 03:31 AM
You will love going in December and seeing all the beautiful decorations. :candy::santa::tree:

Have a wondeful time!

Have you thought about going to MVMCP?