PDA

View Full Version : Ice Station Cool Flavors

elmjimmlm
06-10-2007, 08:54 PM
I have looked at so muchand read so much that I cant remember where to find the answers to the some questions...I know someone talking about the worst flavor at the Ice Station in Epcot...anyone know what flavor is the worst?

lovetheprincesses
06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Beverly!:sick:

Polynesian Dweller
06-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh yeah, Beverly from Italy is, to my North American tastebuds, one of the worst drinks ever, way too bitter for me. :ack: Must be an acquired taste I guess because it has to be popular in Italy.

LandFan
06-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Yep - Beverly would be the one!

Dr. Disney
06-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Definitely the Beverly. Try it, just so you know what we mean. You probably might want to get another cup for your next sample!:sick:

Morpheous
06-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Well.. Beverly is ment to be bitter, its a replacement for alcohol before meals as an appetizer. So most definatly probably an aquired taste. Ive heard that alot of people have the same reaction at the Coca-Cola world Museam in Atlanta. (It has samples from all over the world like the Ice Station.) Thats not really an excuse to how its terrible to most of us North Americaners... but just thought I'd mention. :)

Disneytrotters
06-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Ditto Beverly!:sick: It will kill you!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Last time we were there, there was an Italian couple and they raved about how good Beverly was. Think they were trying to trick us? Or did they really like it?
I've tried Beverly in the past and it is awful! Hands down, the worse flavor.

grumpycajun
06-11-2007, 05:31 PM
First one on this post to say - I actually like the Beverly. :blush: I drink soda water with a dash of bitters on occasion if that explains it. I like straight tonic water, too. If there's anyone else out there that likes Beverly please fess up and bail me out here!

KAJUNKING
06-11-2007, 06:02 PM
i have not tried any of them but i will give it a shot in sept

Sharon1026
06-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Grumpy - I thought Beverly tasted like carbonated Angastora bitters, which I like to have in sprite. (it foams up, so be careful!)

But I don't like beverly - maybe if it was mixed with lots of rum, or something!

Disney Maniac
06-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Beverly!!!!:sick: It is very gross!!

caryrae
06-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Here are the flavors. If they are still the same.

Smart Watermelon - China
The Chinese name for watermelon, his-kua [pronounced she-gua] means melon from the west, which introduced it to china nearly 1200 years ago. Today, the Chinese produce 40% of the world's watermelon crop and consume millions of watermelons each summer.

Kinley Lemon - Israel
Invading Mongols were probably the first to introduce lemonade to the Middle East. Historical records from the 12th century reveal that a drink made of lemons, water and honey was popular among Genghis Khan's thirsty warriors.

Lychee Mello - Thailand
This unique beverage is very popular in its home country of Thailand. It contains the essence of lychee, a very sweet and juicy grape-like fruit.

Vegitabeta - Japan
The Japanese have long recognized the importance of beverages for both nutrition and health benefits. In modern Japan, this interest in healthy consumption finds its ultimate expression in "health" vending machines that dispense vitamin drinks like Vegitabeta.

Fanta Kolita - Costa Rica
The sweet quality of this fruity flavor from Costa Rica makes it very popular with children of all ages.

Mezzo Mix - Germany
The best known German beverage is beer. Germans often mix their beer with other beverages to weaken the alcohol content and enhance the flavor. Mixing flavors has also become popular in non-alcoholic beverages like Mezzo Mix.

Beverly - Italy
Drinking an aperitif before dinner to stimulate the appetite is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture. Beverly, with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif.

Krest Ginger Ale - Mozambique
Ginger has long been used as a medicinal herb throughout Africa so it is not surprising that ginger ale is a popular drink in Mozambique. It is also popular in shebeens, informal bars where it is used as a mixer.