PDA

View Full Version : Little Ones Magic Hour???

princessimagineer
06-10-2007, 07:19 PM
while looking on intercot for extra magic hour times for the last week of august, i noticed under MK it said "Little Ones Magic Hour" on the 26th, 29th, and 31st.

i was just wondering what this was and if it would interfere with my visits to MK on those days at all :confused:

Figment!
06-10-2007, 08:21 PM
It's a special Fantasyland Only Extra Magic Morning Hour.

The event it held one hour prior to regular park opening.

Lizzie
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
I am curious about this also. Especially since it is listed on Intercot for September but not on the DW website.

LibertyTreeGal
06-11-2007, 07:40 AM
That's interesting, they've been doing that at DL for years. It's a good idea, as it's mostly just going to draw people with children.

Jenemmy
06-11-2007, 07:46 AM
We did the Little Ones Extra Magic Hour last year. It was really wonderful if y ou are traveling with a toddler!

Basically, Fantasyland is open an hour before the rest of the park. About every character you can think of is out and actually playing with the kids....Follow the leader with Peter Pan, REd Light/Green Light with Alice and Mad Hatter, etc. The characters would go on rides with kids, dance with them, play ball with them....Just wonderful.

There were no lines for the rides in Fantasyland, so you could just walk on whatever you wanted and get it finished before there was, say, a 95 minute wait for Winnie the Pooh!

Like I said -- totally worth doing if you have a kid or are a kid at heart!

TBY2225
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
We went last year in September on one of these mornings. My DD4 loved it. She got to dance with Alice and she even rode the tea cups with her! We were able to do all of fantasyland in that one hour. It was so much fun! You do not have to have a little one to go, anyone with a valid ticket can enter, but be aware, it was mostly centered to ages 6 and under! It didn't seem to effect the crowds later that day like EMH does, but that was just my observation on one day, and the crowds we light anyway!

Hayden's Dad
06-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Is this only through October? We will be going in late November with our almost two year old son, and he would LOVE it!! (Lets be honest we would too.)

tinksmom02
06-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Is this only through October? We will be going in late November with our almost two year old son, and he would LOVE it!! (Lets be honest we would too.)

I think it runs end of August through October. There's a list of what days MK opens early under the info section of Intercot.