PDA

View Full Version : Checking validity of tickets

pamlvt
06-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to check a ticket for remaining admissions? We have a few I'd like to check AND is it safe to buy a ticket, say from Ebay? Can you double check it before you buy it?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2007, 07:15 PM
You can only check the remaining days on the tickets at WDW itself. Usually at guest services. And it is never a good idea to buy tickets off Ebay because you don't know if you are getting tickets with days left or not. Plus they are not an authorized dealer. There are agencies that you can get a small discount with and they are authorized by Disney. PM me if you want any more info.

DizneyRox
06-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to check a ticket for remaining admissions? We have a few I'd like to check AND is it safe to buy a ticket, say from Ebay? Can you double check it before you buy it?

You can only check a ticket for validity AT WDW, which makes buying them on eBay exciting, not to mention illegal.

Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE, only the first person to use the ticket can continue to use it. I would suggest buying your tickets directly from Disney or from Official Ticket Center (Intercot Sponsor).

DNS
06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
We buy the 10 day tickets (cheaper per day that way) with no expiration, so we've had to have ours checked a couple of times. Both times we went to guest services at City Hall just inside the MK and it only took about one minute. Very easy to have them checked when you go.

CU Tiger
06-11-2007, 12:57 PM
I wish there was either an automated phone system or a place on the Web were you could check the remaining days on a ticket. It would make pre-purchasing tickets easier if we knew exactly what we had remaining on our tickets so we could buy only what we need. I guess DW does this to prevent counterfeiting. :mickey:

JERSEYDISFAN
06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Here's a suggestion that may help you keep track of the unused days/pluses on your tickets. We keep all tickets in a #10 envelope and on the outside of the envelope we write each ticket's number. The tickets are carried to WDW in this same envelope and at the end of each trip (before we leave for home) we write the date and remaining days/pluses under the ticket number. Thus, there's no need to trust to memory or spend time going to guest services each trip to have the tickets electronically read.