PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question/confussion??

pluto40823
06-10-2007, 06:57 PM
We will be at Disney for 11 days:mickey:. I am planning on purchasing tickets with park hopper and water park options (either 9 day or 10 day tickets). My question is...When you go to Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon does that take a day off your visit. So if I have a 10 day ticket and go to the water park for a day will I then have a 9 day ticket. The web site said with a 10 day ticket I will have a few visits to the water parks...do they count as days?? Confused:confused:

Figment78
06-10-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm 99.999% sure that if you go to a waterpark one day, but not to one of the other parks (AK, MK, Epcot or MGM), then it does not count as one of your ticket days. It's been a long time since we did a water park day, but I'm sure someone who knows for sure will be along soon.

ibrowse17
06-10-2007, 07:47 PM
I thought there were two different park hoppers, just like there are two types of AP's. One for just the theme parks, the other for the parks PLUS the water parks and parts of DTD.

BMan62
06-10-2007, 08:08 PM
A straight MYW ticket with Park Hopper option will get you into the 4 main parks only. Adding the Water Park Fun and More option allows you to go to either of the water parks, Pleasure Island, and/or DisneyQuest for a certain number of entries based upon the number of days on your MYW ticket.

From WDW Online site:

Magic Your Way Tickets

A Magic Your Way Base Ticket provides entry to one Theme Park a day every day of your ticket for each member of your travel party. You can select four valuable Options to customize each ticket to meet the needs and preferences of your entire travel party or its individual members:

Choose the Number of Days you want tickets for, keeping in mind that the per-day price gets lower the longer you play.

* Your average price per day for a 7-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket is less than half the price of the same single-day ticket. It's like saving over 50%!
* Now you can enjoy the ultimate value: the ability to experience ALL the magic at your own pace.

Add the Park Hopper® Option to your ticket to come and go through multiple Theme Parks on the same day as many times as you like.

* No matter where you begin your day, you can go from Park to Park to enjoy the evening Extra Magic Hours available to all Guests of Disney Resorts.
* Enjoy the freedom to be more spontaneous and relaxed with your daily vacation plans.

Include the Water Park Fun & More Option* to add admission to other venues at the Walt Disney World® Resort:

* Select from two fabulous Water Parks, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, a wide variety of unique clubs at Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island, or Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex.
* With so much fun to be had, you won't want to miss out on any of it – and now you won't have to.
* The number of admissions depends on the number of days of the ticket you purchase.

Select the No Expiration Option to let the magic live forever! Our Magic Your Way Base Tickets expire 14 days from their first use. However, when you add the No Expiration Option to your ticket, you're able to come back and take advantage of unused days at any time in the future.

* Relax in the knowledge that any unused days will be available for your next visit.

Remember, you can arrange for all the members of your travel party to have the same tickets, or for members of your travel party who may have different schedules or preferences to have individually customized tickets.

crazypoohbear
06-10-2007, 08:22 PM
a 10 day magic your way park hopper with water and more options.
10 days in the 4 parks
6 days I think for water parks, Pleasure Island, Disney quest.
so you could go for 16 days do 10 days in the parks and 6 days at the water parks
Have a great time

Lizzie
06-10-2007, 08:46 PM
No it does not count as one of your ten days. Have fun at the waterpark.

LudwigVonDrake
06-10-2007, 10:10 PM
As someone stated previously, it depends on whether you have the Water Park Fun and more option :mickey: If you do, it doesn't take a day off...if you don't, then it does.