PDA

View Full Version : Dining outside of Disney

pluto40823
06-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Since we will be driving to Disney we are planning some activities outside of the park. Thinking of the go carts on International Drive, Old Town, etc. Can anyone recommend some good dining outside of Disney? :eat: Thanks!!

DDuck66
06-11-2007, 10:18 AM
There is a Houlihan's on International Drive which has always been very good. Also there is a steakhouse called Cattlemen's in Kississmee. There is also several dinner theatres in the area if you are into that. I thought the best of those was Medievil Times.

avantgardeinker
06-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Let's see... There's Uno Chicago Style Pizza, Bahama Breeze, Joe's Crab Shack, and Orlando Ale House. Those are some of our favorites.

178 more days!
:mickey:

luvdiznee
06-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Oooh Bahama Breeze, we've been wanting to try them. Hoping to get there some day. :marg:

avantgardeinker
06-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Oooh Bahama Breeze, we've been wanting to try them. Hoping to get there some day. :marg:

It's really good!! We haven't been in a while, but it's one of our favorite off site places to eat.

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Those are good suggestions, but many can be done outside of Orlando. There are a lot of themed restaraunts. We like Race Rock (GREAT FOOD AND PORTIONS). It's right on I-Drive. Also, near Festival Bay and the Outlets is Boston Lobster Feast. Great all you can eat buffett with Lobster.
Good luck!
Jen

beksy
06-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Our favorites are Sonny's BBQ (some of the best we've found anywhere and my Dad is a BBQ lover!) and the Black Eyed Pea (they have good home-style meals that are nice to sit back, relax, and have something besides typical fast food or exotic foods!)

crazypoohbear
06-12-2007, 01:33 PM
The steak and Ale = great squaw bread!!
THe steak and Shake = great shakes

honeybear
06-12-2007, 02:30 PM
THE GOLDEN CORRAL! There seem to be a few of them. I know there is one not far from Crossroads Shopping Center. When you exit Disney Property by the Good Neighbor Hotels, Crossings will be in front of you, you are going to make a right out of the property and drive about 2 minutes and Golden Corral is on the left. It is an all you can eat buffet and the food is GREAT:eat:

pluto40823
06-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Thank you everyone for giving us good ideas. Buffets are always good for the kids. Love Houlihans (Baked Potato Soup) but ours closed around here. I will take all of your suggestions with us. Thanks again.