PDA

View Full Version : was just thinking

varcity
06-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Fan, didn't you post a link for a new pirates game for VMK loot some number of weeks ago? I lost that thread, is it running yet?

Of course with no newsletters, how are we to know? :mickey:

Patricia
06-11-2007, 11:54 AM
I posted the link in the Inside Out Box as it's not VMK related at this time.. It is the official At World's End site. It has been running for quite some time, just seems that the prizes are supposed to change... unless they forget to do that, it's been the same since it started.

Right now it takes you to Flagsmith where can build and print out a flag.. no VMK merchandise as of yet. There is the possibility there won't ever be.

The original link is here

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=102302

varcity
06-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks patti!

Was also thinking about this. I forget what it was, but I am pretty sure that there was a space item that never got sold, right? Maybe different color tron suits? I can't remember. So does that mean there will be a re-recycled Space theme?

WDWfanatic742
06-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Knowing VMK, they will probably make a space month again soon. Only thing that I can come up with is whenever Space Mountain at WDW will come out of it's soon to be rehab.

cheshirecollector
06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Was also thinking about this. I forget what it was, but I am pretty sure that there was a space item that never got sold, right? Maybe different color tron suits? I can't remember. So does that mean there will be a re-recycled Space theme?

I remember a red Tron suit.

Chescat
06-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Thanks patti!

:huh: How did we get from Pirate stuff to tron suits. I got lost along the way. :secret:

varcity
06-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Did you not just read the title of the thread? I was just thinking... This is what happens when I think...

RenDuran
06-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Did you not just read the title of the thread? I was just thinking... This is what happens when I think...

This is scary....but I was thinking the same thing....varcity is just thinking!

Patricia
06-12-2007, 06:22 PM
..yeah, I was just thinking that Ren was probably thinking ... that Varcity was just thinking. :)

Tiggerdog
06-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I tried thinking once. But it made my head hurt so I gave it up.

varcity
06-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I tried thinking once. But it made my head hurt so I gave it up.

I thought I smelled something burning :mickey:

Yay for at least a push's trash trivia update! (to be semi-on subject)

trackbarroness
06-23-2007, 08:01 PM
They say this January that WDW's Space Mountain will be going down but not as long as DLR's Space Mountain did.They say 9 moons err I mean months to a year of down time. That's what they keep saying anyway. They said that about this past January also but they had to open Monsters laugh floor first. She's due for a refurb big time, believe me. she's still an awesome ride.