PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS! Pirates 3. Dissapointed?

WDWFREAK101
06-09-2007, 09:29 PM
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I don't know about you guys but i felt really dissapointed with Pirates 3. I felt that it was too long and had too many twists. The other thing i diddn't like is that the plot was too confusing. Like the whole "Up is Down" thing.

I was also dissapointed that Becket doesnt fight at all. The Black pearl is on the ship's left and The Flying Dutchman is on the right. Becket has all these cannons on both sides and Becket doesnt do anything. Also the 2,000 ships in the back just turn around and go home i guess. What happened to them?

So anyway i diddn't like the movie and i was wondering if you guys did or not.

mmouse566
06-09-2007, 10:29 PM
I enjoyed it and I especially liked the fact that it wasn't necessarily a happy ending. Everyone pretty much got what they deserved.

dixielandings
06-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Just saw it today - must admit I was a little unsatisfied. Lots of questions. But the acting was first-rate of course and the effects were amazing. And I admit I was pretty into the final battle scene in the "Maelstrom".

BTW- the "scene change" early on when the screen went white and all you heard were sound bites from the ride? Was that just for the benefit of "freaks like us" who would be entertained by it? Because I was. And I don't think anyone in the theatre but DH and me got it.

Cinderelley
06-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I didn't like it either.

NotaGeek
06-10-2007, 12:50 AM
There is already a thread for this movie, no need for another one, if you would like to join in that discussion please visit HERE (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1308228#post1308228).