PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my ADR's?

Caroleh
06-09-2007, 09:06 PM
I finally have my ADR's done, but just want opinions on how well we've done.

Dec. 1- Marrakesh 7 pm
Day 2- This one we're still working on. We want Bistro de Paris to have my birthday meal, but we can't get ADR's until the 30 day mark, so until then we have Fulton's at 7pm
Day 3--Boma 5pm
Day 4-Liberty Tree Tavern 4pm We are doing MVMCP this day
Day 5- Raglan Road 7 pm
Day 6-Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic pkg. 4pm
Day 7-Whispering Canyon Cafe 8am (we're leaving shortly after the meal)

So how does it sound?

wendy*darling
06-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Sounds great! :thumbsup:
We have dined at and enjoyed all but Raglan Rd (will be there in 2 weeks) and Bistro (that one sounds good for a future trip).

Nice selections. I think you will love your meals!

Caroleh
06-09-2007, 09:16 PM
The only place we're repeating from our first trip is Boma, and that's because we REALLY enjoyed it!!!. We're going to have start preparing for our trip and drink Victoria Falls Mist!!!!

tinktude
06-09-2007, 09:50 PM
I have eaten at all except Raglan Rd and Boma. We are going to try Boma on the next trip. My friend and I ate at Marakesh in May and thought that it was really good. The only thing that we did not like was the sauce they put on the salmon. I am sure that you could get it without.

Whispering canyon is alot of fun if you are willing to play it up!!

LandFan
06-09-2007, 10:06 PM
I think you've made some really good choices! We love BOMA too (we go every trip) and Raglan Road was good - their guiness stew was good.

wilshade
06-09-2007, 10:09 PM
I can speak to Raglan Road and Whispering Canyon.

Raglan Road's atmosphere is astounding. The bar alone is worth a long look. The food is filling, good, but a tad on the bland side. But that is Irish cooking. Hearty and bountiful.

Whispering canyon is just plain fun. The food is very good and the place is jumping. Be prepared for a loud and raucos breakfast. And dont forget to ask for ketchup. :D

kaerbear178
06-09-2007, 11:28 PM
I will see you at Liberty Tree, I have my ADR for 4:20 I think, and then we are going to MVMCP as well!

Caroleh
06-10-2007, 10:14 AM
I will see you at Liberty Tree, I have my ADR for 4:20 I think, and then we are going to MVMCP as well!

That's great!!! I'm hoping to get my T-shirt made to wear that day. So if you see someone in a white t-shirt with blue sleeves, with the saying"Today is my birthday and I refuse to grow up(or old)", That'll be me!!!!

EvilQueen2006
06-10-2007, 05:55 PM
My two favorite restaurants in Disney that I have tried are ;
#1- Marrakesh
and
#2 - Boma

I have been to Hollywood and Vine and it was not very memorable, other than that I haven't tried your other choices.