PDA

View Full Version : Disney Charm Bracelets

Alpha Jeanie
06-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Can you tell me which gift shops in each park or resort sell Disney Charm bracelets and charms? I did not see these on our last trip and have read several posts regarding these charm bracelets. I would love to get one on our next trip to the World in May.

Thanks for any info.

I need my Disney Bling!!!!! :princess:

TinkiTime1989
06-09-2007, 04:50 PM
I know you can find them in the jewelry shop on mainstreet in MK, as well as in the Judges Tent in ToonTown. I believe we also saw them in the giftshop at ASMusic.

DisneyAddict62
06-09-2007, 05:30 PM
I get a new charm for my girls each trip with the year on them. I usually get mine downtown.

wendy*darling
06-10-2007, 08:44 AM
EVERY resort gift shop has them.
Most of the larger in-park stores have them, as well as some smaller ones.

MK- the Emporium, and Main Street Jewelers
Epcot- Mouse Gear
MGM- the large shop on the right on Hollywood Blvd.
AK- Island Mercantile
Downtown Disney- World of Disney and maybe a couple other places as well.

They are pretty much everywhere! :thumbsup:

krorx
06-10-2007, 09:03 AM
The bracelet makes a nice souvenir. We found them everywhere. Some places do carry different charms though so if you're looking for a specific character, you may have to check several places.

katzctkpt
06-10-2007, 01:30 PM
I haven't seen italian charms but the dangly ones I''ve seen on mainstreet mk, world of disney in dd, & most resorts. The only character we couldn't find in daisy duck.

11 days can't wait !!!

Pop Centurion
06-10-2007, 01:49 PM
My girlfriend found a few nice ones in the Italy Pavilion in Epcot.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I looked at The World of Disney for the charms that you put on a chain or traditional charm bracelet.
I know if you look on Ebay, they have a lot of the Italian charms as well.

biodtl
06-11-2007, 08:17 AM
They have the Italian charms at WOD, too.

mrsgaribaldi
06-13-2007, 02:35 AM
I have a few Disney watches that go with the Italian charms:thumbsup:I have one for work and another for out of work. They are so great to wear, it really makes me smile to wear one. Plus I always get new links at Disney and they are inexpensive too:mickey:

Dizneyfan
06-18-2007, 01:31 AM
All of the resort gift shops sell the charms and the bracelets. There are many shops in the parks that sell them also. If I'm not mistaken I seen them more in MK than any of the other them parks. Hope this helps.

fluffy34
06-18-2007, 04:00 PM
I GOT BEAUTIFUL CHARMS AND BRACELETS FROM M. MOUSE MERCANTILE IN THE GRAND FLORIDIAN AND THEY ARE VERY REASONABLY PRICED.:mickey:

Mickey91
06-28-2007, 08:37 AM
MK had them at Toon Town Hall of Fame in Dec. They are also in the Emporium.

PNWmom
06-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Does anyone remember how much the charm bracelets and charms are? I found a Fab 5 one at treasure kingdom dot com but don't know if it is a good price or not.

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Do these come in little girl sizes (the bracelets). My DD is 4 and has tiny wrists, but would love this!
Thanks!
Jen

PNWmom
06-28-2007, 05:25 PM
I don't know if they are child size specific but they do have the princess bracelet that we bought for my daughter at Disneyland. She has tiny wrists too still at 10. We just lap it and hook then end back to the bracelet with an additional clasp charm that we bought for her. Hope that make sense.

irish1967
07-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I saw the charms at a kiosk somewhere close to Aladdin Carpets - I think - we were walking back to the entrance from Pirates and that would be the natural way to go.

Also saw them at Mouse Gear in EPCOT.

Good luck - I think there are at least a couple of styles of bracelets and necklaces to choose from!