PDA

View Full Version : Early ADR at Chef Mickeys.. how do I get there??

wdwgirl21
06-09-2007, 03:19 PM
We are staying at Coronado Springs and have an ADR for Chef Mickey's at 8:10am on a day when Magic Kingdom doesn't open till 9am. How do we get from the hotel to the Contemporary? This will be the first time I have stayed off the monorail and am not sure how all the buses work!

Thanks!

GreenBeetle
06-09-2007, 03:25 PM
The busses actually run early before the parks open. I think they start around 7:00am. But someone else should probably confirm that time for you.

kathiep
06-09-2007, 04:09 PM
What about the monorails?

We are also staying at CSR, but with our own vehicle.

We also have an 8am ressie for CM. I was planning on driving into the MK and parking there and then taking the monorail over to the CR. I thought that way, we could choose to either spend the day in MK or Epcot without having to go back to our care.

Will the monorails be running this early?

ElenitaB
06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
The monorails will be running that early, and there are special busses that run from the resorts precisely to get people to their early morning ADRs in the parks and resorts. The OP doesn't mention what resort they'll be at, but the safest choice would be to be at the bus stop around 7:10. If you don't see any busses for the MK, use the phone at the bus stop to call and ask when the character meal bus will be by. There have been reports of the busses making stops at the CR for the CM meal... if it doesn't you can choose your next step: either walk over to the Contemporary or grab the monorail. Personally, in order to not have early morning transportation worries, I'd grab a cab.