PDA

View Full Version : I am never speaking to my sister again!

Tiggerdog
06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
About two weeks ago my sister had me make flight reservations for her, my brother-in-law, and my niece, Stinky. Their destination, Anaheim, CA for a dance competition for Stinky. I ask if she needs hotel reservations as well, but she had actually done made those a few months ago.

I take my husband, who is flying to Vegas to golf with a friend in Utah, and my sister's family to the airport at 4:45 this morning. On the way there, my sister tells me where they are staying.

Their hotel reservations are at the Anaheim Convention Center Marriott.

You know, the Marriott that is 1.2 miles from Disneyland?

When I made their air reservations, I asked my sister if they were going to go to DLR. No, because they will be nowhere near it. I assumed that the competition would be further north as it always is, and not in Ananheim.

That is what I get for assuming.

I could be at Disneyland right now!

But no, I am the only one in my family here at home. Even my mom and stepdad are in CA, visiting my stepbrother in San Deigo. My house band is in Utah.

And I am here, not in DLR.

But here. :mad:

Watching Captain Jack Sparrow, the Pirate Puppy, eat a pair of my sister's shoes that she decided not to take and left here this morning. :D

janmathatter
06-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Poor hockey! That just is so wrong. But alas, I am also not at DLR and no prospects of getting out there anytime soon. Too bad she only left one pair of shoes.

DREAMADREAM93
06-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Hm, did she leave anything else behind? Possibly a favorite pair of pants or a blouse!? :mickey:

Don't worry, im not at DLR or WDW either! I feel your pain.

JOrdan :]

JPL
06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Aww Poor Hockey you have us and VMK ;)

I know I know It's not Disneyland :(

But hey it's better than nothing :)

or is it :confused:

Patricia
06-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Awww... that stinks. Don't you wonder why people don't tell you the specifics when they are in the planning stages?

I guess I shouldn't tell you that you can walk to Downtown Disney from that hotel?

Gotta run now... luvyabyebye

:bolt:

Chescat
06-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Well maybe one good piece of news. When we stayed at that Marriott, it was a favorite place for convention people that like to party into the night. So you can hope they don't sleep during their stay. :thedolls:

Aww, you missed watching Paris Hilton screaming and crying all the way to jail. Poor dear. No waxing or lotion for 45 days. What's a poor rich girl going to do. The world has come to an end. :funny::haha:

wizardmickey
06-09-2007, 02:03 AM
... and we are better than nothing... I think?
Hey, y'all could catch a ride with me when I head for DLR! Course, I'm gonna have to deal with angry family who live out that way that I haven't told about us coming out there and not making plans to hook up with them...
Maybe it would be safer if you people didn't come after all.

chrisb26
06-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Aww that does stink Hockey but it is true you get to be with us. :)

It is true that you missed out on DLR but, hey I have an idea why don't you just push cancel on all their trips to WDW and you just go by yourself?? Or an even better idea since they are all gone fly down to WDW for the weekend. Then come home before they get back and they will never know you left then you can go again with them in a couple months when you go so two trips in a short amout of time!

But hey at least you get to watch your Pirate Puppy eat another pair of your shoes or your sisters! :thedolls: