PDA

View Full Version : crocs at disney

aurora, ariel, and bell
06-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I just bought my first crocs and they are the most comfortable shoe. does disney sell crocs with a disney theme and can you get the little buttons that go through the holes that are disney themed. going in september and would like to get a disney pair if they are available.

goofiecrazy
06-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Yes they sell Disney ones.The holes are Mickey heads.The kid sizes have all different colors while the adults are limited to pink,white or black.U can check shoebuy.com or if u have a Dicks sporting good store by u or sports authority have them as well.

DREAMADREAM93
06-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Of course! They sell Disney crocs in different colors and sizes. My little sister has a pair of pink ones, and a pair of black ones. The pins are various disney charecters that stick through the Mickey Mouse holes.

JOrdan :]

caryrae
06-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Thy this thread. It talks about the Disney Crocs. Go on the offical crocs.com website to see all the Disney Crocs.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=106333

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-09-2007, 11:13 PM
We saw some of the "pins" for them in a card shop. They had Pirates and Princesses and a few others.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Just wanted to mention that the Jibbitz (the little pins) do not fit in the Mickey Crocs. The holes are too big and they fall out. The kids sizes are a little better but, I know they fall out of the adult sizes. My DD has two pair of Mickey ones and every time she insists on putting Jibbitz in them she loses them.

We buy the Disney Jibbitz for her regular Crocs. :thumbsup:

kaylamag
06-10-2007, 09:19 AM
You can order the disney crocs on disneyshopping.com. They are about $35 dollars i think.

crazypoohbear
06-10-2007, 10:31 AM
they sell them in the Paper store along with Disney pins.
My DS calls them "bucket shoes" because he thinks it looks like you have buckets on your feet.
:blush:

luv2cruz2
06-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Just wanted to mention that the Jibbitz (the little pins) do not fit in the Mickey Crocs. The holes are too big and they fall out. The kids sizes are a little better but, I know they fall out of the adult sizes. My DD has two pair of Mickey ones and every time she insists on putting Jibbitz in them she loses them.

We buy the Disney Jibbitz for her regular Crocs. :thumbsup:

We found a product on eBay that keeps our Jibbitz from falling out of the Disney Crocs. They call them disBitz (you can just go to eBay and search on that name). They work great and are very durable. They are little flexible rubber ringlets that make the base of the Jibbitz bigger so they don't fall out yet you can change the Jibbitz easily. The kids haven't lost any since we bought these. I even use them in my regular crocs so my Jibbitz don't move around and turn.

xipetotec
06-13-2007, 03:57 PM
My question is can you get them AT Disney World? Whether it's in the Theme Parks or resort shops, or boardwalk or DD ?

caryrae
06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
A little off topic but man I sure wish I was smart enough to buy stock in Crocs when they first allowed the public to buy it.

Crocs on the Catwalk

Wall Street Journal, Feb 13, 2007

Crocs Inc., maker of the brightly hued plastic clogs that surged to popularity last summer, is quietly planning a surprising strategy aimed at avoiding fad status: a bold step into everything from women's fashion footwear to apparel.

Yet many on Wall Street aren't convinced Crocs can continue at its torrid pace, which has seen its sales rocket to an expected $338 million in 2006 from just $1.2 million in 2003 and its stock soar to more than $54 from its $21 offering price in its debut a year ago. As of last month, roughly 30% of its outstanding shares were held by short sellers looking to profit from a decline in the share price if Crocs ends up a one-hit wonder.

Even bullish investors concede that the stock will have difficulty this year matching last year's 105.7% gain.

In trading yesterday on the Nasdaq Stock Market, Crocs shares were up 12 cents to $54.27, giving the company a market value of $2.1 billion.

PrincessErin
06-13-2007, 05:11 PM
I know that you can get them at Disneyland, so I would think that it would be the same at Disney World. :thumbsup:

SteveL
06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
They are available all over WDW. You won't have any problem finding them.