PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Figgyluv03
06-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Just wanted to say Hi and what's up? I haven't been on VMK in almost a month. I know, I"m slacking, but I've gotten really serious about my weight and I've been spending most of my free time working out, please I started the 2nd job and I'm working a lot of hours there. Please don't hate me!!! Hope to see you guys on there soon!

wizardmickey
06-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Nice of you to drop in! I still don't think we've managed to meet yet on VMK, so I'll keep looking and eventually the floodgates will be opened.
I had started a work-out regime as well, until my knees & now my back went out on me. Guess that's what happens at this age! Keep up the good work & Ice will be rooting for ya!

bigpapiortiz34
06-13-2007, 03:16 PM
No worries :)

Most of us are very busy around here to! Come back when you need to. Concentrate on everything you want to concentrate on, then you'll be ready to come back (which all of us cant wait for!). Just don't forget about that 6 month we-will-delete-your-account thing on VMK. We couldn't stand to loose you!

Tinkerbell627
06-13-2007, 08:26 PM
I've been gone for months with the lame excuse of school. They still seem to like me. I think...

Nice to meet ya! I'm hopefully going to remain Zumop, but until that issue is cleared up, I usually go by my actual name: Sam. Long story. I posted a big, dramatic thread on it... Don't hurt yourself trying to make sense of it. I don't make sense half the time anyway.

Hope to see you around!

Patricia
06-14-2007, 02:48 PM
No worries, I'm around very little myself these days.

The delete time for unused accounts on VMK is 6 months.