PDA

View Full Version : New Items 06/08

chrisb26
06-08-2007, 12:19 PM
There are some new things you can buy today.

In the Emporium there is
Water Parks - Team Boat Springs Pin = 500 Credits
Typhoon Lagoon Surf Shirt = 500 Credits

In Shrunken Ned's there is
Yellow Blizzard Beach Chair = 500 Credits

chrisb26
06-08-2007, 12:24 PM
I like this pin series it looks neat wondering what we will see next. But that is just me and I like my pins :). However not the names of these pins. I don't know why they have to put Water Parks in front of their name. Why not just Ice Gator Pin or Team Boat Springs pin? I am guessing since they already had a Typhoon Lagoon pin last year they can't have the same title. But they could always make it have a new name.

The surf shirt I'm not overly excited about its alright. It's always great to get a new costume but not jumpin for joy or anything but hey its an orange shirt something us guys only have one other of. I'm sure next week we will see some board shorts to go with our black fips and surf shirt.

I like this yellow blizzard beach chair it looks neat and glad to see they are finally releasing these items the hosts have been teasing us with forever.

varcity
06-08-2007, 01:33 PM
I think they did the pin titles how they did so they are easier to find in the inventory. If you look for water park in the "w's " instead of a blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon, it makes it a lot easier :mickey:

Patricia
06-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I agree with Varcity on the names. I dislike my pin groups being scattered all over the place.

Pictures coming..

Chescat
06-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Problem is, isn't it a bit late to start naming things in groupings. And they didn't start last month either. We got two years of pins! :blush:

Should have made it WP Team Boat Springs, so name wouldn't be so long!

chrisb26
06-08-2007, 04:34 PM
I do understand about making the pin sets be in order however why start now. Like Cat said it is kinda late to do that. I am sure there is a way to make it so these pins go in that order regardless of name. Then of course the pins wouldn't be in alphebatical order. But Cat also had a good idea with WP Team Boat Springs that would be a lot better and shorter.

JPL
06-08-2007, 04:34 PM
I love the new pin titles for grouping them it's awesome:thumbsup:

And on a side note what an Ugly Orange shirt :sick::ack::sick: Are we back in 1991 when ugly colors were in :confused:

RicksCafe
06-08-2007, 06:01 PM
I dislike my pin groups being scattered all over the place.Wait. You mean there are pins people want other than Dumbo? Yeah, cause, see, I'm just not getting that. :shrug:

(Uh, on topic, uhhh... :scratch: yay for new items?)

Ricks (who ranks the Dumbo pin up there with the Alice pin)