PDA

View Full Version : what is......

nicole48040
06-08-2007, 12:35 AM
What is the nicest/best way to go from MGM to WL for Hoop Dee Doo revue???? Is there a better way than bus????:confused:

ThanxForNoticin
06-08-2007, 01:02 AM
For that trip, you probably need to ride a bus - maybe more than one. I'm sure you can take a bus from MGM to Fort Wilderness. It's been awhile since I've been to FW, but I think you might also have to catch an internal FW bus to get back to the HDDR. Another option might be to take a bus to one of the MK resorts and then take the boat to FW for the show. To avoid a bus totally, you could take a boat from MGM to EPCOT, walk through EPCOT to the main entrance, get the monorail to TTC, take another monorail to one of the resorts or MK, and then boat to FW!!! But I don't think the buses are so bad that you'd want to make that trek. Good luck and enjoy the show.

TiggerRPh
06-08-2007, 01:53 AM
First of all...Hoop Dee Doo is at Fort Wilderness, not the Wilderness Lodge.

You're best bet is going to be to take the FW bus from the Studios....take their internal shuttle but to Pioneer Hall.

Now going back...you have a few options. You can reverse the above process, or if MK is open, take the boat to MK then a bus to your resort or take a boat to the Contemporary, a bus to Downtown Disney then a bus to your resort.

I assumed that you're staying on property. If not, you'll have to decide where to park. I guess I would suggest driving to FW from the Studios...though I suppose you could park at FW at the beginning of the day and take a bus to the Studios. That way your car will be waiting for you after HDD.