PDA

View Full Version : Quick Breakfast Bites Before Park Opening

mickey-mouse35
06-07-2007, 07:44 PM
I know that Main Street opens an hour early for people to eat/shop--are there any places in the other parks you can grab quick bite of breakfast BEFORE the parks officially open? Thanks! :eat:

wendy*darling
06-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Main Street does not open early like it did years ago.
Park opening time is when everyone is permitted to go through the turnstiles. There is no "rope drop" like before.

If you are staying on property, there may be a morning or 2 when they have early Extra Magic Hours at MK. By showing your room key, you will be allowed in 1 hour before the scheduled park opening.

Otherwise, everyone goes in at the same time and the park is fully open.

I would grab something at your resort before heading to the park. And it's still fun to grab something at Main Street Bakery as you are walking down the street. :thumbsup:

BronxTigger
06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
You did not mention what hotel you will be staying at. If you have a fridge, you can get a carton of milk and a box of cereal and eat a quick bowl of cereal in the morning in your room before you head out.

Lorraine444
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
I've learned here that shipping a box can save a few $$$$....
My plan is to ship a box > in it I'll have cold cereal, oatmeal (just add hot water), powder single serve drink mixes like gatorade, kool aid, crystal light. I'm thinking apples/oranges will hold being shipped as well. My son loves twizzlers, microwave popcorn. It may not be meals, but snacks for on the way out, and hanging out @ the hotel.
Any other suggestions?

mpoppinsgirl
06-07-2007, 09:09 PM
We went last year and loved the muffins (gigantic) inside Animal Kingdom. We got there early and ate before heading to the rides. :tasty:

mickey-mouse35
06-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Wendy*Darling--that is really good info to know--I had no idea they no longer did rope drops! I have Crystal Palace ADR for one day before MK opens, but wanted a quick place to grab something at Epcot since I'm sure we'll get tired of having breakfast at our hotel most days. I like Starring Rolls at MGM but wasn't sure about Epcot or AK. Thanks! :mickey:

JPL
06-08-2007, 04:16 PM
If it's open Fountain View has a great Breatfast Pocket that you can grab and go. Goes great with a cup of coffee in the morning as you eat and run for your Soarin' FP :thumbsup:

jenperich
06-08-2007, 04:49 PM
The Fountain View is really great at Epcot. There's also the Kusafiri Coffee Shop at Animal Kingdom. It's inside the Tusker House. They have THE BEST sticky buns!!! I highly recommend it. Also, at MGM, there's the Starring Rolls Bakery which is pretty great. Good luck finding early food. :-) Disney has the best baked goods.