PDA

View Full Version : December 2007 hours - where did Intercot get the information for EMH

OctDisney
06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I just looked at the Walt Disney World site and that site does not have any December hours posted for EMH. I am wondering if it is not posted on the WDW website, how accurate are Intercot EMH days?

I know I am trying to figure out my plans and ADR's for the weekend after Christmas and through the New Year's week, but not sure if your EMH's are correct.

robhink
06-07-2007, 01:16 PM
The Calendar for December shows which days that will have the EHM's on them, I would have to think that the schedule here is correct.

DREAMADREAM93
06-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Intercot is usually pretty acurate. I would deffinatly trust intercot over any other source on the net :]

JOrdan:]

Figment!
06-07-2007, 01:31 PM
All operational information posted in INTERCOT info Central comes directly from Walt Disney World Operations via a non-public official channel. :mickey:

Of course (with all things Disney) schedules are subject to change with little notice, but all of the information posted in info central is accurate at the time of posting.

January-2007
06-07-2007, 02:20 PM
All operational information posted in INTERCOT info Central comes directly from Walt Disney World Operations via a non-public official channel. :mickey:

Cool!

Carol
06-07-2007, 03:45 PM
where did Intercot get the information for EMH? From Disney.

If it's in the Disney computer system, we have access to it. Just because the information is not on the Disney web site does not mean it hasn't been released to Disney personnel.

I know I am trying to figure out my plans and ADR's for the weekend after Christmas and through the New Year's week, but not sure if your EMH's are correct.Well -- you can always call Disney via the phone to get the information. :call:

disneymom2000
06-07-2007, 09:15 PM
I tried to schedule my ADR's around the EMH calendar 180 days out. That was a mistake, because once we actually got there they had changed 3 of the 5 days we were there. I'm a huge planner and this threw me off but I decided that was such a small inconvenience and wouldn't let it ruin my vacation.

LoriMistress
06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Try going to disneyworld.com or the front page. All the information is listed.

OctDisney
06-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Let me ask this question.

The week of Christmas it says that there is morning EMH at the Magic Kingdom.
Does this mean that if the time says 8:00 am that resort guests can get in at 7:00 am??

Jeff
06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Let me ask this question.

The week of Christmas it says that there is morning EMH at the Magic Kingdom.
Does this mean that if the time says 8:00 am that resort guests can get in at 7:00 am??

Yes. We were there last year during Christmas week and were in let into the park at about 10 minutes to 7:00. It was still dark outside (a very different kind of feeling to Main Street in the morning). This was after being at MGM for EMH at night till 1:00 am! :mickey: