PDA

View Full Version : Any experience at Olivia's Cafe?

Disneyatic
06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
We decided to try Olivia's for an early dinner on our upcoming trip.
Does anyone have any experience here?

dog-ears
06-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Yes, we've been to Olivia's Cafe at OKW - I thought it was a really nice off-the-beaten-path place to have a quiet dinner. The atmosphere is casual/beachy which fits into the OKW theme. I had fried chicken and I think DH had some kind of fish? - I thought the food was delicious and the portions were huge. I would go back again.

pox24
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
One of the best kept secrets of WDW dining... quiet, good food, casual, great value.:thumbsup:

WelshieLover
06-07-2007, 05:21 PM
We were there in February - a large group ordering mostly appetizers. We had ADRS but would not have needed them as the place had only a few tables full. I would like to say it was quiet, but unfortunately, there was a toddler in desperate need of a nap seated next to us, screaming at the top of his lungs, he even broke a dish! Once they left it was a very pleasant experience.The atmosphere was light and airy. The service excellent and the food was mostly very good. My husband had the Buffalo chicken soup it was really good. We also ate there for breakfast just 4 of us on our final day. We did not have ADRs it was busy but we did get a table within 5 minutes. Breakfast was good.