PDA

View Full Version : Morning EMH Typhoon Lagoon

MinnieMommie
06-07-2007, 07:27 AM
I plan to visit TL when I'm at DW this month. The normal hours listed are 9am-6pm. The month of June has morning EMH listed for the entire month. Does that mean they will open at 8am? Has anyone done this and do you recommend going in that early? Thanks :mickey:

ResQRanger82
06-07-2007, 10:16 AM
We've done morning EMH at the water parks, and I would highly recommend it. If memory serves me right, everything was open and you really get a chance to do a lot before the crowds start rolling in. Plus, you can stake your claim on the chairs and loungers!

krorx
06-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Absolutely do the EMH at the water parks. We walked on everything, no waits and were done with the rides we wanted to do within 3 hours. It was a great way to maximize your time because as the day wears on, the water parks become packed and are often closed to new visitors. :surf:

Lizzie
06-10-2007, 11:56 AM
If you are going with a group or small kids I would recommend getting their early to have a main location. This worked great for us last time and it was easy switching the adults around to watch the kids.

iceicebritney
06-12-2007, 11:00 AM
i was just curious... are the EMH's every morning, etc in June? From the way i read it, i understood that it was only CERTAIN dates that had EMH's. i could be wrong though.

ResQRanger82
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
From my experience, EMH mornings are everyday at the water parks during the summer months, even when there are theme park morning EMH.