PDA

View Full Version : The week of Thanksgiving...

LandFan
06-07-2007, 07:24 AM
How busy are the parks that week? Are they better or worse than the first week of January (with new year's)?

Help - trying to plan and I can only take 3 days vacation time so I'm trying to fit it in when we have a 2 day work week!

LandFan
06-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Another question? How are the parks the week after Thanksgiving? Any quieter? Just curious.

Oh, and when do they decorate for xmas and put up the osborne lights?

Thanks again!!:mickey:

SBETigg
06-07-2007, 07:39 AM
The week after Thanksgiving, the parks will be much quieter than Thanksgiving week. Thanksgiving week is crowded, but probably not as bad as the days right around the New Year celebration(depending on when the holiday falls).

The Christmas decorations are up a few weeks before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure when Osborne lights starts, but I believe it is already going on during the Thanksgiving week.

LandFan
06-07-2007, 07:53 AM
THanks! I think we will leave the day before Thanksgiving and go until the following Thursday. It should be fun! I'm glad the decorations are up by then - I've never seen it decorated for Xmas before!

scootch713
06-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Yes, most decorations/lights will be up starting Nov 12th. Last year the GF house wasn't open until the 16th. The Osborne lights come on at 6pm... a great time to be there. :)