PDA

View Full Version : Need help from iPod experts

Tink&Goofy
06-06-2007, 11:18 PM
DH and DDs gave me an iPod for Mothers Day!:number1: Its the large video one. With DD help :blush:, I have quite a few tunes on it. But I really want to load a couple of movies. I know the screen is small, but the whole intent was to be able to use this on a trip, and link it to a player. Does anyone know how to load DVD movies onto the iPod? I assume that I can load the DVD through the computer like I did the CDs, but is there a software for this - like iTunes?? The documentation that came with it does not even address it. Anyone know?? :confused:

TinkiTime1989
06-07-2007, 12:24 AM
I just went through this too, except I got my video iPod for my graduation. I'll pm you the links to the free software i use.

Jared
06-07-2007, 11:00 AM
If I understand your question, I believe you are looking for the new Apple TV. The device allows you to take movies and music from your iPod and play them on television

PirateLover
06-07-2007, 11:32 AM
As much as it stinks (because you already own the movies) I think it is against copyright laws, and even if it isn't it's not that easy. You'd have to find programs to upload your movie, shrink the file size, and convert it for iPod use.
I'm pretty sure you have to purchase movies and shows directly from iTunes to do it legally.