PDA

View Full Version : Differnce between DW and DL

Lizzie
06-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Are you going to find pretty much the same stuff at DL that you will at DW?

AFDisneyFam
06-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Merchandise wise, you will find a lot of similar items in both places. You won't find EPCOT or AK items at DL though. Even if the items are the same, they'll be tagged as DL or WDW so you'll always be able to remember which park you bought them in.

MMouse6937
06-08-2007, 10:59 AM
No you won't find the same things. Like the above poster said, if you are talking about merchandise stuff you will find some of the same character merchandise, but most things will say WDW or DL on them. Pins will be different, clothing etc. They both have a World of Disney store, but again based on which side of the US you're on it will vary.

Lucille
06-08-2007, 04:05 PM
In my experience it seems like many of the basic items are the same (hats, mugs, princess stuff, etc) I prefer the merchandise at Disneyland. It might just be the 50th items are still so fresh in my memory, but I have trouble picking what I want to buy at DL, but rarely buy things at WDW. Maybe DL's decision to hire Shag to do some of the designs has somthing to do with it :). I also found that the style of the shirts seem a bit more current.

If you'll be at DL soon, be sure to check out The Disney Gallery above POTC. They usually have quite a bit of merchandise that you can't find in any of the other stores.