PDA

View Full Version : MGM EMH for SWW?????

zaneymax
06-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Hello!

I am wondering - I read elsewhere that the morning EMH for SWW at MGM doesn't apply. Is this true? My family and I are planning to be at MGM for SWW for three days - June 22nd,
23rd, and 24th :cloud9:and the Disney website posted that morning EMH are on our first day -
June 22nd. We were planning on being there for an 8:00 am EMH. Is this possible? Those of you that went last weekend please reply!

Thanks!

Carol
06-07-2007, 06:37 AM
They were offered last year and opened early.

zaneymax
06-07-2007, 09:37 AM
I knew you would know PolyGirl! :number1:
I have read your threads and looked at your photos from previous SWW!

I told my DH that Intercot never lets me down :rocks: and as far as I have ever read, EMH take place regardless of whether or not it was a special weekend! Thanks for taking the time to answer!

We will be arriving at least an hour before EMH happens for that morning in question to enjoy our magical day with Star Wars! :cloud9: May the force be with you!:yoda:

Tick-Tock
06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
I read that the lines for merchandise and autographs form outside the park before opening, and those lines are led in before anyone already inside the park is allowed to participate in those events. So enjoy EMH, but don't try to take advantage of it to get a jump on the queues for merchandise or autographs!:darth::yoda:

MOJoe
06-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Early entry for SWW is different this year. Resorts guests CAN enter the park and enjoy the open attractions, BUT unlike in years past, they cannot jump in front of the line for celebrity autographs or limited edition merchandise. This year the lines for those things are held outside until normal park opening time.