PDA

View Full Version : Some more annual pass questions

*tinker_belle*
06-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Ok so being a passholder, is there any way i can buy discounted DLR park tickets for friends or family? Also do pass holders at DL get any sort of discount at WDW on tickets? I'd assume not but i just thought I'd ask to make sure!

tinkwest
06-06-2007, 08:40 PM
On occasion Annual Passholders will have the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for others. Check the newsletter or website. I don't believe there are any discounts offered at WDW for DLR Passholders.

BrerGnat
06-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah, they sometimes have specials, but they are generally during the slower times of the year.

If you are a member of Costco, they currently have some tickets (4 day hoppers for $129) on sale for southern CA residents. However, those are not always available either.

Mufasa
06-09-2007, 03:53 AM
If you are a member of Costco, they currently have some tickets (4 day hoppers for $129) on sale for southern CA residents. However, those are not always available either.

I believe the Costco Play 4 Days ($129) deal for the 4 day tickets are NOT park hoppers (valid only for 1 park per day) and the price applies for all guests ages 3-adult (there is no separate pricing for a childs ticket as part of this deal).

Also, what you get at Costco would be a voucher that you would then have to take with you to a ticket booth and exchange it at that time, along with showing valid SoCal ID for each member of your party taking advantage of the deal (must be a SoCal resident to use the tickets).

At $129 for those tickets, you could get a SoCal select annual passport for $124, or the SoCal AP for $154 so the Play4Days deal might not be the best option for SoCal residents.