PDA

View Full Version : Samantha Brown, passport to Latin America

threeh
06-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Can I tell you I LOVE her shows?? I loved Great Hotels and passport to Europe (on the travel channel). Tonight starts Latin america. Can't wait to watch!!!:thumbsup:

bleukarma
06-06-2007, 08:44 PM
I love her shows too! I've seen every one of hers at least twice. Can't wait for the new ones in Latin America! She has the best job in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princessimagineer
06-06-2007, 08:49 PM
omg that freaked me out cuz as i sit on my lap top and watch samantha brown in buenos aires, i go back to the beginging of the new posts and the top one is SAMANTHA BROWN IN LATIN AMERICA. i loveeeee all those shows and she definoutly does have the best job in the world.

it seems appropriate that on a disney website i shud add that on Great Hotels one day she went to the Grand Floridian. :mickey:

ibrowse17
06-06-2007, 09:24 PM
DW and I both love Samantha Brown's shows, and always look forward to more from her. My dad says she reminds him of my DW, so we all enjoy her adventures.

Speedy1998
06-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I Just want her job.

Disney Babe
06-09-2007, 01:35 AM
I love Samantha Brown. She is just the cutest thing and does such a great job! Our cable company took away the Travel Channel from our line-up a few months ago, but just last night I accidently came across it again. I feel like calling and saying Thank You, but I'm afraid it may be a mistake and they'll take it away again.

I want her job too! Not only does she get to travel to the best places, eat at nice restaurants, and do exciting and interesting things, I bet she gets that wardrobe for free was well.

Tinkerfreak
06-09-2007, 09:44 AM
We also love all of her shows. I have taped all of the Great Hotels episodes about Disney Hotels. I aways wish she would have done one about the Poly. I love the new Passport to Latin America series and can't wait to see more of them.

ImagiAsh
06-09-2007, 01:14 PM
I haven't had a chance to watch the Latin America series yet, but you can bet that I've recorded it! (Maybe I'll put it on tonight). Anyway, I love Samantha Brown. She does a terrific job with all of her shows! Does anyone go on the Travel Channel discussion board? She pops in every now and then to reply to fans. She used to do one-week threads, where fans ask questions and she replies, but I imagine she's been way too busy to do that lately.

bleukarma
06-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Our cable company took away the Travel Channel from our line-up a few months ago, but just last night I accidently came across it again. I feel like calling and saying Thank You, but I'm afraid it may be a mistake and they'll take it away again.

Oh, I think I would switch cable companies if mine took away the Travel Channel!! The Travel Channel is one of the few reasons I pay the extra money for cable each month! And Samantha Brown is one of the reasons why. I love her shows!! I was watching her "green getaway" show where she was in a tent in Montana and she made the comment that it's bigger then her apartment in NYC. I thought "ask for more money, Samantha, the Travel Channel wouldn't be as popular if it wasn't for you!!"

Well, she's made me want to visit Rio and Argentina! I had no clue that Buenos Aires was a cheap city. Thanks for the info, Samantha!

Lily
06-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh, to have a custom made leather jacket in four hours in Buenos Aires! Maybe someday...when I can afford to make more than one vacation per year (couldn't give up our annual WDW trip!). :mickey: