PDA

View Full Version : Pool hours at POR

IloveJack
06-06-2007, 05:02 PM
We're staying at POR for our trip next month, and plan to stay in the parks until closing hours. But as it is our anniversary, and the middle of July, I'd really like to go to the pools at night after we get back at night. Are there actual pool hours? Do the quiet pools ever close? We may come back to the resort during the day for a swim, but I don't find swimming with a bunch of kids very romantic ;).

browneyedgirl12
06-06-2007, 09:46 PM
We stay at POR all the time and I am not sure but I don't think the "quiet pools" or even Ol' Man Island (the pool with the slide) has hours. I can tell you that when we go to WDW that we go to the pools after the parks at least once and stay for about 2 hours and no one has ever come over and told us to get out of the pool. So I don't think you are going to have a proplem with that.

Have a great time at WDW and happy anniversary. :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Figgyluv03
06-08-2007, 12:41 PM
I believe all the pools at WDW Resorts are the same. Quiet pools are just as is and it's swim at your own risk. The main, themed pools are staffed with lifeguards from 8am - 10pm. After that, it's swim at your own risk. As long as you aren't making a huge amount of noise and not disturbing other guest, you should be fine.

wdwfan
06-08-2007, 12:59 PM
When I stayed there, we were told quiet pools were open 24 hrs.

katzctkpt
06-08-2007, 01:21 PM
i think ole man pool closes at 11 and the quiet pools are 24 hrs
check out the resort tab on intercot and see if it has the pool hrs