PDA

View Full Version : Pirates 3 ... 4?

DREAMADREAM93
06-06-2007, 05:00 PM
After hearing that there is an extra scene at the end of the credits, i just had to go see the new pirates movie once again. And now i want more. I know its been rumored that there will be more movies and that the actors and actresses will "keep doing them until people quit watching them." [a statement i read by Johnny Depp.] But you can never tell what's true! So does anybody know if they are going to do a Pirates 4, and if they really did say that? or is it strictly just rumor?

i'd really like to know :]
Loved the movie btw.
You should see it.
And if you already have,
see it again.

JOrdan :]

WDWfanatic742
06-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Nothing has been confirmed, but it is highly anticipated that they will make at least a fourth movie.

DREAMADREAM93
06-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks SO MUCH :]

Earnhardt321
06-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Oh I hope they make a fourth movie. I saw an interview were Orlando Bloom said he would keep doing them even if he needed a walker to get around!! Another movie would be great!!!

indytraveler
06-08-2007, 11:00 AM
I had heard rumors about #4 only that the bigwigs didn't want Orlando Bloom playing Will Turner. Also, unrelated sort of... Has anyone else noticed that whoever Elizbeth kisses they die?

WDWFREAK101
06-10-2007, 03:14 PM
After this one i hope that there wont be another because i HATED this movie.

One thing that actually surprised me was that the credits wern't as long as the first 2 (Especially the second one) We actually waited for it because it was'nt as long.

PirateLover
06-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I would think people who hated the 2nd and 3rd movie would want a 4th just because its a chance to start all over with a new plot line. I think the fountain of youth story could work very well to recapture the spirit of the 1st movie.

As far as Orlando Bloom, I actually remember reading at least 2 articles in which he implied he was done with the series. He was tired of doing epics. So I'm not sure.