PDA

View Full Version : Announcment of Disney/Pixar studios= Announcment of new rides?

Jakk
06-06-2007, 03:37 PM
According to Screamscape (who has been farily accurate over the past year) the announcment of Disney/Pixar studios may bring some big new attractions!

Lots of buzz this week about the eventual re-branding of the park as Disney-Pixar Studios . From the sound of things, they are looking to tie lots of little announcements into this to build it up into a bigger event announcement. Other projects that could be tied to the announcement include the rumored start of a new ?scary? Jack?s Halloween Party event at the Studios that would Jack Skellington as the icon character. There are people looking long and hard at the empty ABC Studios Theater building (former home to Superstar Television) to come up with something to put in there. And apparently a WDI team is looking into a variety of ride concepts that could possibly be put to use as the basis of a new Indiana Jones themed ride concept? if they can tie it into whatever the storyline is for the forth and final film.

Now finnaly for the teens they can have a Jack Skellington party! An if all of these rumors do come true along with Toy Story Mania, and StarTours 2 Disney Studios can be what it once was!!!:thumbsup:

I also wonder if the rumor is true what will be the new Indina Jones 4 attraction? Maybe it'll be like Disney Land's but only set to the theme of IJ4!

PS: Is it just me if any if you have seen the Rumors for Disney World they said that'd there be a StarTours 2, and Indiana Jones 4 attraction...hmm it makes you wonder!

PirateLover
06-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I can only hope for the best with the Studios, but most of those rumors have been tossed around for a few years now. Scream scape was talking about the Skellington party last year too. I would love to see it all come to fruition, but for now I'll take it with a grain of salt. :mickey:

DREAMADREAM93
06-06-2007, 05:07 PM
There was a post recently about this sort of thing.
Someone, who apparently knows a Imagineer, posted preposed ideas for the parks. In his post, the only things listed were the initials ST2 and IJ4. So obviously, Star Tours 2 and Indiana Jones 4. Im pretty sure that you can deffinatly expect those. Perhaps the Indiana Jones RollerCOASTER from Japan? The ideas have been bounced around for a while now.

BUT JACK SKELLINGTON! That would surely make my day. Im sure it would for other Nightmare Before Christmasers such as myself as well. :jack:

JOrdan:]

big blue and hairy
06-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Maybe we'll actually see some magic in the Magic Of Disney Animation again. Bring back the animators, but add some computer animators. I'm not really sure what I think about the rebranding. I love all the Pixar movies, and yes they are Disney movies, but I like the sound of the The Walt Disney Studios. Maybe they want each park to have a different name.

:sulley:

xipetotec
06-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Now finnaly for the teens they can have a Jack Skellington party!

Whaddaya mean "the teens" !? I *looove* A Nightmare Before christmas, it's one of my favorite movies of all time. Our house is littered with Jack, Sally ( and other Halloween town residents) stuff. and I'm 33!! :P

Jakk
06-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Well according to Screamscape right now Disney scrapped the Jack Halloween party current to focus on new big attraction for the anniversy on 2009! Screamscape is saying they are now going to focus more on Lucas, and Pixar (or in other words IJ4, ST2, and some other pixar movie). An Disney has approved to spend even more money on ST2 for ST to be there main weapon against Harry Potter. An currently Screamscape is saying is that there next pixar attraction for the anniversy may be Cars! If any of you heard about the Crush Coaster at Disney Land Paris thats what they want to do for Cars at DS...

Well right now I don't know what true and whats not but it looks like Disney Studios will be what it once was in 2009!