PDA

View Full Version : Beaches N' Cream: Menu?

brianjdu4
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Anyone know what's on the menu at Beaches N' Cream? I understand they serve burgers. What's the best meal to order?:thumbsup:

disneydrmr
06-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Go to the tabs at the top of the screen, click on "Info Central" then scroll down to the dining section, then click on menus.. go to the resort section and Beaches and Cream's menu is listed there. I've never eaten there myself so I can't help you in that aspect, but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help out...

tomorrowschild
06-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Love, Love, Love Beaches and Cream. We were one of the first families to eat there many years ago- we were there for their grand opening. We have tried to eat there every year since. We love the burgers- with a side of onion rings (yum-o!). You must also have a chocolate shake. There sundaes are all awsome!
Here is a link to some of our pics. (keep clicking forward to see them all)

Beach's and Cream (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brettyoung321/detail?.dir=475dre2&.dnm=e723re2.jpg&.src=ph)

Maleficent's Dad
06-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Here is the menu (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/beachesandcream.asp)from Intercot! :thumbsup:

Tynkerbelle
06-06-2007, 03:59 PM
The burgers are good and I really like the Cherry/Lime Ricky to drink!

Don't forget to top it off with ice cream!!! :tasty:

Tinkerbellfan
06-06-2007, 06:48 PM
The burgers are great. But, the chili cheese hotdog is pretty yummy too. And, Beaches & Cream has the best onion rings I have ever tasted. I recommend sharing a burger or hotdog and fries/onion rings. This way, you will have room for a sundae. The first time we went there we ate too much meal we didn't even want to think about a sundae.

January-2007
06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah, the shakes there are really good. They season their fries, so they go great with a nice cheeseburger. I would recommend going for lunch instead of dinner, as it tends to get really busy.