PDA

View Full Version : Party of 12 down to 4 what to do with ADRs?

bcornette
06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Our original group of 12 people is now most likely becoming 4 people due to a looming strike at the employer of the other folks. So now I have the dilemma of what to do with my ADRs. Originally we had kids ranging from 3 to 17 years old. Now it will just be my two children which will be 3 and 5 (turning 6) while at WDW.

Any ideas or thoughts as to if I should keep them all or switch some of them?

We have the following
Sun - Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner
Mon - SciFi - Dinner
Tues - Akershush - Dinner
Wed - Breakfastosaurus
Thurs - Mama Melrose Fantasmic
Fri - Ohana - Dinner
Sat - Good Morning Gathering
Sun - Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Mon - Le Cellier - Dinner
Tues - Nothing yet

I know I will be cancelling the Grand Gathering, should I change any of the others?
I will have 2 TS credits after I cancel the gathering, I thought of doing CRT.

These are from 9/23 - 10/2. I will at least be cancelling 8 seats at each restaurant. If anyone else will be there during those time frames and wants to eat at these restaurants, I will happily tell you the exact time that I am calling to cancel. Then maybe someone else can get in if they are already booked solid.

stitchcousin
06-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi. I'm not 100% positive, but you should call Disney dining right away because for that amount of cancelled people, I believe they have to make new reservations. That being the case, your big table is now a little table and you might not be able to reserve for the four people now. I know that it's not usually a problem if one or two people don't show up, but I'm not sure about eight people. I would call right away and talk to the CM, explain what happened, and then go from there just to be on the safe side!!!

KylesMom
06-06-2007, 03:19 PM
You also do not want to be stuck with the $10 'no show' per person fee for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. I'm not sure if there are any others on your list which require advance cancellation notice. I'd call Disney Dining as soon as you can to see what they can do for you. I'm sorry your whole group will be unable to get together!

bcornette
06-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I did not even think about having to get a new ADR due to the table size. I will call tonight when I get a chance and ask about that.
Thanks for the heads up on that one.