PDA

View Full Version : Length of time between PC & MCO

MPLSguy
06-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I have just booked my first EVER cruise, anywhere so I am looking forward to the DC vacation!

My question is; How long does it take to get from PC to MCO? If the ship docks around 0730 from my understanding. I am going to be booking my own flight out of MCO so how much time do I need to allow? Would 1:30PM allow enough time for getting off the ship and the ride back to MCO (Orlando Airport)?:mickey:

atruman
06-06-2007, 01:39 PM
I'd say that should be plenty. The actual drive is around 45 mins to an hour, if you are driving yourself. Even allowing for some time for gathering your luggage up once off the shp, and checking in at the airport, I think you are in good shape.

GreenBeetle
06-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Everything I've read on this subject in the Passporter and here on Intercot says any time after 12 noon should be OK. But don't forget to allow extra time to get through security nowadays.

When is your first cruise? Ours is this September, so I've been reading everthing and asking all questions I can think of too. :D

MPLSguy
06-06-2007, 08:58 PM
We are on the 4 day Land / 3 day Sea leaving on Sept 30th - Oct 7th

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2007, 10:38 PM
I think we were back at CS by about 10-1030am after we got off the cruise. We took our rental vans and drove. It was a quick drive, not more than an hour. And parking was a breeze too, right across from the terminal.