PDA

View Full Version : Booking Time Frame

disneydrmr
06-06-2007, 12:01 PM
How quick should I book for a cruise in Oct. 08? I usually book thru AAA during their Disney Month (gives special perks/discounts) but that won't be until either Jan or Feb. I'm looking at the "special cruise" of the 7 day Costa Rica one...

RobWreck
06-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Well, considering that it is one of their 'special cruises', you probably want to book as early as possible. I can't imagine them offering much of a discount on it, but since final payment isn't due until about 3 months before the cruise, you can put down the deposit now and, if AAA DOES get you some special rate, cancel your original reservation and re-book at the lower price. I don't know of any reason not to book now and cancel/re-book if there's a cheaper rate available...
Rob

ElenitaB
06-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Di, with a Disney cruise, the earlier you book the better as there are early booking discounts which do go away. If you do go with a travel agent like AAA (I always use Magical Journeys for our cruises), you could always ask them to look into any special discounts that may be offered and have them apply those discounts to your trip.