PDA

View Full Version : Log In help

GusNJacque
06-06-2007, 11:59 AM
I just got a new laptop. What I thought was my log in for Intercot is not working. It automatically logs me in on my home computer and at work (even though I shouldn't be on at work :secret: ) so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I don't want to change it--for my home computer and at work. Is there an easy way just to get my info without changing it everywhere??

TIA for the help.

Jane :mickey:

GusNJacque
06-07-2007, 02:44 PM
I really would like to be able to log in on the laptop--can someone help, please.

Carol
06-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Check your email. :)

GusNJacque
06-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks Carol. Actually what was sent was exactly what I didn't want to do-change my password.

Thankfully I remembered my password. So all is well that ends well. :thumbsup:

TiggerRPh
06-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Thanks Carol. Actually what was sent was exactly what I didn't want to do-change my password.

Thankfully I remembered my password. So all is well that ends well. :thumbsup:

As long as you're using the same login information, it should not matter where you're logging in from...as it sounds you have figured out.

Congratulations on the new laptop...what did you get?

Carol
06-08-2007, 09:59 AM
The email sent was a password reminder and should have included your current password as requested. :dizzy:

GusNJacque
06-09-2007, 05:44 PM
It was just a matter of remembering the password. My other computers log me on automatically-so I didn't know what I used as my password. What Carol sent was to change it. I just kept plugging in passwords that I use and eventually came up with it. Thanks for the help though. :thumbsup:

Ray--I spent my tax money on a Dell Inspiron E1705 with a 17 inch screen. I LOVE it. Now I can take it to Disney with me and check in. :mickey:

A good investment.