PDA

View Full Version : 66,231

LittleDragonErin
06-06-2007, 02:32 AM
So I woke up this morning, logged on, got my 20 Esmeralda credits, checked the Emporium's Specials and then headed over to the Jungle Cruise as is my usual routine at 7 a.m.

Off the bat, the final score on the first screen was 3,300+ which is about 200 points more than I usually am at. Second screen finished with 6400+ which is about 100 points higher than usual. After about the forth screen of being 100-200 points higher than my usual, I began to wonder. Not to mention I was getting Awesome more than Flawless without even really trying. Now, normally it takes me a little bit to get going. I'll mess up somewhere in the first or second screen and start over until I'm on track. But I got through the first and second rounds without even thinking about it. After the 2nd round, I was way above my highest I've ever been. And going into the third I was getting hyper. Could this be a new high? As I went through each screen on the third round, I was very much on track to be getting a new high score. After the final hippo was shot on that last screen I was staring at a 65,241 point tally. Meh, I guess I got my hopes up. Then suddenly the score changed to 66,231! The lag had such timing. Lol! I must've squealed louder than I thought, because my sister came walking by asking if I got my second green car or something. Lol!

Anyway, a new high score for me since they changed the game in November. Also the all time high since the change. And after thinking about all my mistakes...67,000 is a reachable score. Now 67,000 would get me into the all time scorers list. However, the last time I was at this point, they changed the game before I could go after that spot. Here's hoping they don't this time lol!

jjramsey
06-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Great going :thumbsup:

What do you do for best score on each shot (as in timing and position or framing)?

chrisb26
06-06-2007, 01:28 PM
WOW that is great Little. Such a high score makes mine that i'm proud of look like a bad score :(

Any who I still am impressed with that score of yours great work. Here's to getting 67K I know you can do it. After all you have to get a score so high that any other player who has been catching up to your score is left in the dust lol:D

LittleDragonErin
06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Best points possible for each animal depends mostly on finding that "sweet spot". When they say to center your shot as best as possible, it means there's a certain place on the animal to aim for that gives you more points than the rest of it. For example, the first animal is a snake that's stretched out. If I click on the head are, I'll get about 150 or so points. If I click on the tail area, I'll get 250 or so points. The second factor is timing. 99% of them give you better points when you click on them as soon as they appear. (There's a select few that you need to wait until they have fully appeared to get the best points.) So if I clicked on that first snake the minute that smoke starts to appear, I could get around 300 points. If I wait until the full body is showing, I'll get about 240 or so points. So between aim and speed, your score can change anywhere from 5 to 100 points per animal.

As for scoring high, I welcome other players who get close, match or surpass my scores. I'm competitive by nature, so those players help motivate me to keep striving to be better and better. ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-07-2007, 07:56 PM
:congrats: Dragon! Can't wait to see the future JC scores! :) Now how about 100,000? :D

RicksCafe
06-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Congrats Dragon! You rocked the Cruise! :sail: So impressive.

Personally, I'd enjoy the Jungle Cruise game more if I could fire cannons at the animals, while sailing around islands to avoid the bananas and other jungle foods they were throwing at me.

Ooh! Maybe there could be a version where I had to steal the animals' flag?? Heh, that would rock. They'd be all, "roar!" And I'd be all, "yoink!"

Heh. :pirate:

Ricks (who can appreciate the "Fire!" in Fireworks)

LittleDragonErin
06-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Congrats Dragon! You rocked the Cruise! :sail: So impressive.

Personally, I'd enjoy the Jungle Cruise game more if I could fire cannons at the animals, while sailing around islands to avoid the bananas and other jungle foods they were throwing at me.

Ooh! Maybe there could be a version where I had to steal the animals' flag?? Heh, that would rock. They'd be all, "roar!" And I'd be all, "yoink!"

Heh. :pirate:

Ricks (who can appreciate the "Fire!" in Fireworks)

Y'know the funny thing is, Lily asked me why I hadn't created a room yet called Dragon's Jungle Cruise where the animals fight back. Lol!

jjramsey
06-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the tips :mickey: