PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Question

Lizzie
06-06-2007, 12:48 AM
So I think I talked my husband into going back to DW because of the free dinning plan. We were just there last Oct but its such a great deal. My question is what allstar hotel is first on the busline, and does that help. And is it beneficial to get a preffered room? Thanks so much for your help.

snifflesmcg
06-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I am almost positive that AS Sports is the first in line. AS Music is second followed by AS Movies.

disneydeb
06-06-2007, 06:18 AM
Unless there has been a recent change, Sports is first to be picked up and dropped off, then music.

I would ask for Surf's Up because it is closer to the food court and the bus service, but if you are on the side facing the pool, it could get quite noisy.

Have a great trip!

KAJUNKING
06-06-2007, 10:40 AM
when we stayed at movies last sept, sports and music shared a bus and movies had a dedicated bus, we did not get the preffered room when we were there but i wish we would have, and we will be getting a preffered room this sept at pop, good luck:mickey:

johnO
06-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Last time we stayed at ASmov there was only two occasions where our bus actually stopped at the other All Stars. Movies was great!

Lizzie
06-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks for all your help. We ended up at allstar music sports has a pool under construction. And we booked a preffered room.

iceicebritney
06-06-2007, 10:11 PM
it doesnt matter which one is first, because then you still have to go to all the other ones on your way to the parks.

if you want good buses stay at pop. the rooms are newer, and the resort is nicer in my opinion. more of an up beat happy kinda feeling. the music and sports are boring and dull if you ask me. movies is the only good one - and there are disney movie icons at pop which are great.

only one bus stop at pop, which is excellent!! and not a far walk anywhere on property... plus its cheaper because of its location by one percent on the tourist tax...

Lizzie
06-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah we tried to get Pop but it was booked when we cood go. Hopefully getting a preffered room helps. Last time I stayed at an allstars it seemed like it took ten minutes to get to the caf and buses from our rooms.

ryca1dreams
06-07-2007, 08:17 AM
it doesnt matter which one is first, because then you still have to go to all the other ones on your way to the parks.

This isn't always true. We've stayed at all three All-Stars and have seen it both ways. As some have pointed out, typically Sports and Music might share a bus where Movies will have a dedicated one. At peak times (park closing) I've seen dedicated busses for each one.

goofy1608
06-07-2007, 10:06 AM
i just returned from AS Sports and never once did we share a bus with any other resort - either coming or going.

Mickey91
06-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I think it just depends on the day and time of year. Also, it could depend on whether or not a bus fills to capacity at one of the resorts. If not, they may decide to see if anyone from one of the others wants to come aboard. When we stayed at ASMo, years ago, we shared and it was last.