PDA

View Full Version : Early ENTRY PROGRAM AT DL PARK AND MICKEY'S TOONTOWN MORNING MADNESS

andypooh
06-05-2007, 10:57 PM
We are going when DL Park opens at 8am so I assume these events will start at 7am. Am I correct?

tinkwest
06-06-2007, 03:56 AM
If Official Opening of Disneyland is 8:00am then Early Entry should be 7:00am.
Toontown entry is 1 hour prior to Toontown opening to the general public. A CM should be able to help you figure what time that is on the day you plan to attend.

Early Entry into Fantasyland

...Guests may enter Fantasyland in Disneyland® park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. ... Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

... wake up and enjoy MICKEY'S TOONTOWN MORNING MADNESS* an hour before Toontown opens to the general public. This enhanced experience offers you the opportunity to meet and greet some of your favorite Disney characters.

The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, leads a comical ceremony in which everyone “becomes” a citizen of Toontown - and that’s when the madness begins!

Your favorite characters will be showing off their homes, playing games and getting everyone involved in their Toontown “civic duties!” Don’t forget to ask for an autograph from Mickey or some of his pals - they’re always happy to oblige!

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. ... Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

ChipDale
06-06-2007, 02:39 PM
I thought for Toontown Morning Madness, you enter Toontown 1 hour before the general public. Toontown usually opens 1 hour after regular Disneyland opening, so if Disneyland opens at 8:00am, Early Entry guests get in at 7:00am, and Toontown Morning Madness guests can enter Toontown at 8:00am instead of 9:00am.

Did the days for Toontown Madness change? They used to be slightly different from Early Entry days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.

tinkwest
06-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I thought for Toontown Morning Madness, you enter Toontown 1 hour before the general public. Toontown usually opens 1 hour after regular Disneyland opening, so if Disneyland opens at 8:00am, Early Entry guests get in at 7:00am, and Toontown Morning Madness guests can enter Toontown at 8:00am instead of 9:00am.

Did the days for Toontown Madness change? They used to be slightly different from Early Entry days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.

You are right about the Toontown hours Jane and I edited my post to reflect that. (Typing too fast too early in the AM!)

As far as the days . . . I copied & pasted those straight off of the Disneyland Resort website. So I am assuming they are correct (?).

eeyorefamily
06-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Just a question about the early entry into Fantasyland days. Are these days generally busier than the days without the early entry? Or will a Wednesday be just as busy as a Tuesday, for example? If it makes any difference, we will be going the beginning of January.