PDA

View Full Version : Basin White

January-2007
06-05-2007, 10:22 PM
After our breakfast at 'Ohana last week we were discussing what to do next. We could go to the Magic Kingdom, go to Downtown Disney to go to Basin, or, what I wanted to do and we ultimately chose to do, go to the Grand Floridian. We took the monorail from the Polynesian to the Grand Floridian, a very short ride, and to my surprise, what greets us there?

Basin White! It's a new store that just opened in March. We were so shocked and happy and confused to see it there, directly to the left as you enter the Grand Floridian from the monorail stop. It saved us a trip to Downtown Disney!

Let me tell you more. Have you ever been to Basin in Downtown Disney? It's a great store with all kinds of neat soaps, bath bombs, neat stuff. Well this new store is a higher end store with all that cool stuff and more. It's a lot smaller, but since it's in a resort it is also less busy, so we were able to get a lot more personal attention from the lady working there. She was very helpful and we even got to use our Annual Pass here for the 10% discount, just like at the other location. $80 later I left very happy. I didn't get any big birthday present this year so I could have more spending money in WDW. I had so much fun spending it!

I just wanted to let everybody know about this new store since I had never heard of its existence and since it is still so new. How convenient and wonderful it is! The fact that it is higher end means it has slightly different merchandise like different scents and very nice products overall. I would be more than happy to answer any questions about this new store. Enjoy!

PS- I got the Mickey soap and it smells like ginger ale :cloud9:

auntfrannie
06-06-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the info!!! I love specialty bath products but the scents at the Basin store in DTD just don't do anything for me. It's nice to know that the Basin White has a different selection. I'll have to check it out!!

T-Belle
06-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Thanks for posting. My DD fell in love with the Basin in DTD so much that I ordered some things for her from on line Basin for her birthday, Christmas and Easter basket. She'll love hearing this news.

Flower
06-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Glad to hear it is finally open! I stumbled upon it while we were at GF for tea in February - it was 'opening soon'.

I love Basin!